Blood Spilled (Chapter 3)

Dazai's POV

After the unknown man walked away from Chuuya, I started marching to him, feeling betrayed and irritated. 'HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME?'  Once I got in front of Chuuya before he could even could utter a single word out, I yanked his arm up in the air. "What the fuck was that?" I questioned in a low voice fuming inside asking him about what I just saw. "What do you mean Dazai and let go of my arm!" He replied struggling to get out of my grip on him. "Woof!" "What's that?" I asked looking down at my foot where the noise was coming from. I then realized it was the puppy that Chuuya recently took in. "It was this thing that changed you wasn't it?" I said pulling out my handgun and aiming it at the puppy. "What are you going to do?! NO, STOP!" Like words coming in one ear and out the other I ignored Chuuya's plead and fire the gun once then another one just in case it was still alive from the first bullet.

Blood splat everywhere coloring the puppy's white fur with a bright red crimson color that soon formed a puddle of blood. 'Now Chuuya is finally mine alone again.' I thought satisfied with what I had done.

Chuuya's POV

I stood there frozen from witnessing Cael's death in front of me. I then burst out crying and used all the strength in me to get free from Dazai's grip. Once I was free I ran to Cael who was now daed and covered in blood. "CAEl!" I cried out as I held his lifeless body in my arms. "No,... This can't be... Please! Cael! Wake up!" I yell hoping that this was all just a dream and that Cael was still alive and safe. After a few moments of me crying, Dazai spoke up. "It's dead now darling but you still have me. I don't know why you even bother with that thing. I mean all you need is me, I will give you all the love and attention you'll ever desire and require." " DON'T CALL HIM A THING! His name is Cael and you could never replace him! Not with how selfish and disgusting you are!" Killing Cael was the line Dazai should've never crossed, but he did. Now I despise him with all the fiber in my body. "Now Chuuya Nakahara, that's not something you should be saying to your beloved boyfriend."

Hearing those words sent shivers down my spine. I felt my breathing stopped for a second and I was now scared the shit out. 'Chuuya, get yourself together, this isn't the time to be afraid of him' I thought encouraging myself. "No, you are not my boyfriend nor a lover! You're just a fucked up person who won't leave me the fuck alone because you're nothing without me but a bastard who no one loves!" After those left my mouth I immediately realize what I had done, and regretted it immensely. I quickly picked up Cael and ran to the direction of my car. But before I took less than 5 steps I felt a hand hit the back of my neck and my eyesight darken.

4 Hours Later

'Am I gaining my conscious now? Okay, let's assess the situation I'm in first. I feel breezy so I'm most likely naked and what I'm laying on feel soft and comfortable, so it's most likely a bed. Wait, where's Cael!?'  With that realization I shot my eyes open. The room I was in was mostly colored black, gray, or white. "This room looks familiar." It didn't take me long enough to recognize that this was Dazai's room. My eyes felt heavy, my head was ringing, my throat was soar, and I could barely see because my eyes were puffy from all the crying. 'I need to get out of here.' I thought but when I moved I felt something on my ankle. I pushed the blanket off me and saw my ankle was shackled to the bed by a chain. 'What the fuck! Did he seriously try to imprison me here? That son of a bitch! Well, whatever I could just use my ability to get out.' 

"What the fuck! Why isn't my ability working! Fuck, there's most likely some guards outside too." I said to myself getting irritated with my current situation. Then suddenly I heard some faint footsteps. The sound of footsteps got louder with every step, so I know the person is currently heading in my direction. Therefore with that knowledge I thought the best course of action was to pretend I was asleep. So I did, I laid back down on the bed and closed my eyes.

Then the person stopped walking and was now on the other side of the door.  I heard some whispers, but couldn't make out what they were saying. The door opened and the person was now walking towards the bed I'm laying on. I assumed it was probably Dazai knowing that limited people were allowed near his room or let alone in his room unless it's an order given to them. "Chuuya, I know you're pretending to sleep." Kouyou said to me. 'It's Kouyou.' I thought to myself feeling relief, but somewhat disappointed as well. 'No, stop it Chuuya. That man is a fucking selfish bastard who will do anything to get his hands on me, and keep me like some fucking doll!' After arguing with myself him my head. I opened my eyes and got up since Kouyou was one of the few people I trusted in this organization, but instead of asking why she was here I got straight to the point not wanting to waste a single second. "Can you help me out of here Kouyou?"Asked her since she is the only person who can help me in my current situation. The room was silent for a moment that somehow seemed like forever. "It's okay if you ca-" "Yes, I will, but I can only do it this once. If you get caught again I won't be able to assist you again." 

"Thank you, Kouyou, I know how loyal you are to the Dazai since he's the boss of the Port Mafia." I told her feeling glad that someone was helping me finally get out of this damn room that felt like a cage. I mean I'm locked in here with a chain on my fucking ankle. Then she pulled out a key that she probably stole from Dazai when he was unaware, and unlocked the chain on my ankle. I quickly got dressed, grabbed my wallet and phone, and then thanked her again. I knew if I left normally on my feet I would get captured again, so I opened the window and flew out of the damn place.

"I'm free again." I said smiling.