Chapter 1- A new beginning

"I ain't worried." This was it. The song that everyone was waiting for. The song that me and Cabin Crew had worked on passionately for many months, and it was inspired by the troll comments we received during one of our live performances at school; now we could finally present it in front of an expectant audience.

The atmosphere was filled with excitement and anticipation, as the music room was bursting at at the seams. Mabel ,our popular main vocalist, belted out her vocals powerfully and the groovy, addictive sound of John's drums inhabited the crowd's bodies, which made a massive impact on everyone.

As I strummed my hands on the strings of my electric guitar , hard notes were cast upon the room echoing like we were performing on big stage. Gradually, the cheering from the audience quietened down. The sound of heavy footsteps approached along the corridor , as we heard panting, from a deep voice clearly out of breath,

"We've done it," Charlie said whilst his eyes started to tear up.

"We've done what, bro?" I answered, as everyone turned their eyes towards him in confusion and wonder.

"OUR APPLICATION TO VELOCITY HAS BEEN APPROVED!" the tall boy with crusty brown curls yelled.

"Nah, you're lying, show me the email," Mabel and John both said in unison, totally not believing Charlie.

With shaking hands, Charlie took out his phone and placed it on the table for everyone to see.
Everyone gasped from shock like they were dreaming, after seeing the message which was highlighted on the phone "Congratulations, your application has been accepted out of the 100,000 other applicants, please email us for more information in regards to this. We look forward to seeing you, perform, Cabin crew." Suddenly, the stunned room that was once quiet got disrupted by a loud voice.

"LETS GO, BIATCHES !CONGRATUALATIONS! I can't lie, I didn't think you guys would make it, but you did so it doesn't matter anymore. Anyways, bye." A tanned, mixed raced girl walked out of the door ,flicking her hair around sassily.

"PFFFT WAHAHHA. WHERE DID ANITA COME FROM?" I started to wheeze, which made everyone
crack up.

"Well, we're just going to ignore that happened. Let's just celebrate today at Mabel's parents restaurant," Elliot said unemotionally ,directing it to the rest of the band , walking over to us after finishing his last note on the keyboard.

"Yes, that's great, let's meet up at 7:00 pm at my restaurant," the Thai girl said in agreement, still stunned by the amazing news.

"Alright, guys, let's start packing away," John said, and the audience started to head to pm registration, as we put our instruments safely away.