chapter 3 -unsteady shots.

It was now  9pm and everyone had finished eating their meals.

"Mabel, is there anything fun to do? You know like...to make things interesting because I'm feeling bored," said Nikki, a beautiful brunette with warm hazel, inviting eyes that sparkled like the stars. She dressed to the nines in an elegant, light blue sparkly dress ,which  fitted her curves like a second skin, with the perfect balance of elegance and playfulness that she was known for. With her long hair cascading down her back and a glowing smile on her face, it's no wonder she was turning heads everywhere she went.

"May I have your attention people. We are now going to have our vodka shots. The thing we have all been waiting for!" Mabel shouted happily, standing on top of the table and twerked. Everyone started to cheer and that was how the game began. People gathered around our table excitedly, waiting for the first person to get drunk.

"So who's going first? Or do I have to-" Nikki smirks at everyone, but then gets cuts off.

"I'll go first!" Hemani gladly said, acting like she was not a "pussy".

"Are you sure your little body can handle the heat?" Issy teased. She was tall and lean, with long blonde hair pulled back into a high ponytail. She had piercing hazel eyes and a smile that could light up a room. She was dressed in a fitted white chef's jacket and black trousers, but had just removed her white chef's hat, revealing her silky, blonde hair. She was a forced to be reckoned with, combining beauty and authority in one impressive package.

"Issy don't underestimate me you unseasoned chicken! I'll let this slide because your looking hella fine today..." Hemani said, whilst blushing with her arms crossed.

"HEMANI! WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER WOMAN? THIS IS UNEXCEPTABLE, THAT'S IT WE'RE OVER." Esha storms up stairs into the Mabel's bedroom and locks the door.

"Gosh, that didn't last long," Nikki giggled.

"Yeah, tell me about it Nikki ;). I can't believe Hemani would flirt smh. Anyways,  I was messing with Hemani and Esha . I just wanted to see what would happen next, you know?" Rhea laughed.

"You know what? Rhea shut up bitch. Don't talk to me ever again you twat!!" Hemani said aggressively, pouring the vodka into the shot glass , gulping it down with no regret.

"Let's see how long this minion lasts," I chuckled, watching Hemani almost slip onto the floor.

"Watch her pass out, it hasn't even been a minute ," Issy grinned.

"I CAN HEAR YOU ISSY! WANT A SLAP?"Hemani gagged, trying to walk over to Issy normally, but ending up flat on the ground.

"Welp, that was last of Hemani what a shame... Someone carry her upstairs please," Nikki said sarcastically.

"Yes, ma'am. I will take her up since everyone else is weak smh," Issy boasted, and gently picked up Hemani like bridal form and headed to the stairs.

When Issy walked up the stairs, everyone  gossiped about what had happened and continued the game. Suddenly, it went quiet. Still holding Hemani, as Issy got to Mabel's bedroom door, she paused. She gave the biggest side eye...  She heard whimpering, moaning  and more interesting sounds , as she leaned her ear next to the gap.

"mmmm please don't stop." A voice echoed through the door....