Chapter 5- Witnessing

She walked out of the bathroom, a  beautiful Indian girl. Her hair was long, black, and looked as though it had been styled recently. A pair of Airpods were in her ears, and she was lost in her own world. She had a confident air about her, as if she had just stepped off the cover of a magazine. It was clear that she was on her own path, and that wherever it was leading, it would be something great. She was strong, independent, and ready for anything. She was one of those people who just seemed to have it all together, and her presence was captivating. It was clear that this girl was someone special. This was Shivanni, and I am proud to be her friend.

"Oh, Issy what are you up to?" Shivanni, said whilst vibing to "Good boy gone bad ;)" a song sung by TXT (One of her favourite KPOP groups).

" I'm just recording this interesting moment ." Issy giggled, whilst moving with her Iphone 14 in every direction just so she could get the perfect recording.

"I'm sorry ,what was that?"

"Take off your Airpods if you can't hear me, dumbass." Issy said, like "duh."

"Oh, don't worry I can hear you perfectly fine. I'm just curious on what your recording, because to me your just recording air..." Shivanni said innocently.

"Can't you hear anything? Honestly, I think you are deaf," Issy scoffed.

Shivanni removed her Airpods and puts them back into her bisexual case. Her facial expressions changed to confusion.

"Who's inside the room? It Sounds familiar.." Shivanni stands there.

"Esha and Mabel.. ofc... Them two are doing it." Issy says casually.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Shivanni stop acting like you don't know anything, when i know  bare well where you go to late at night and what you do alone. It's really pissing me off. Oh yeah yeah they're having sex. Is that what you wanted me to say?" Issy get's annoyed.

"What- are you on about Issy... I'm sorry If I offended you, but no need to be so aggressive jeeze."

"Sorry, i kinda went off. My apologies." Issy scratched her head.

"Don't worry, I've known what Mabel and Esha have been doing the whole time. That's why I was in the toilet so long. And you know what's even cooler? The bathroom echoes so I could hear everything they were doing . I even have the cleanest recording," Shivanni winked at Issy, causing her to blush.

"Omg, please send it to me," Issy pleaded her.

"No c;" Shivanni teased

"Aww.. why?" Issy gave the adorable puppy eyes.

"Fine.. i'll send it but after we get more people to spy on Esha and Mabel," 

"Okay, deal."

Shivanni and Issy both go back downstairs to get more people, forgetting that Hemani was chilling on the wall lmao.

At the restaurant it seemed like everyone was high. Most of the boys were doing push ups on the tables and the popular girls were barking. I was chilling at the back, avoiding the loud music, sipping my Sprite with: Karina,Evie,Hana and Tori when Issy and Shivanni approached us.

"What took you guys so long, you missed everything," Tori whined, a girl who had deep hazel eyes that were full of warmth and intelligence. Her hair was a rich, light brown that curled in soft waves around her face. It was styled in a bun, which framed her face and showed off her high cheekbones and elegant smile. She wore a light pink dress that was simple but wow. The dress skimmed her curves and falls to her ankles in a straight line, making her look long legged and tall. She had a thin silver chain around her neck, and her ears were adorned with delicate silver studs. Overall, she was a stunning beauty, with a calm aura and a quiet confidence.

"We missed everything? You mean," you guys " missed everything," Issy rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"What do you mean "we"?" Evie and Hana both said together and raised their eye brows.

"Come here, and we'll tell you," Shivanni signalled us with her hands to huddle into a circle, so we did.

"The reason why we took long upstairs was because-" Issy got cut in.

"We heard Mabel and Esha doing it in the bedroom-" Shivanni butted in.

"Bitch!! I was supposed to tell them that!" Issy gave Shivanni the death stare.

"Easy now, easy now. No fighting.. let Issy explain Shivanni," Karina placed her hand on Issy's shoulder trying to calm her down.

"Yeah smh," Issy sticked her tongue at Shivanni, making Shivanni silent. "So, I heard moaning and weird ass sounds when I got near Mabel's bedroom and I instantly knew it was Esha because she said "you little monkey." It was just so obvious and well... you guys can just tell that it's Mabel moaning if you hear it."

"Oh.. so that's why Mabel was taking her time.. She told us she was going to Tescos next door, to stock up on some drinks, but clearly not. What a naughty girl she is," I sighed, shaking my head.

"We should watch them," Evie said out of the blue and everyone spat out their drinks , turning their heads to her. "Why is everyone looking at me like that,? I'm being serious," She said confused.

"Uhm- Evie we thought you were innocent.." Hana Said trying not to cry from laughter at the situation and everyone just stood silent.

"Me innocent? No i could never pffft. I can't believe you guys thought that," Evie burst into laughter and everyone faked laugh.

"Well, I mean if everyone's up with it. I guess we could secretly watch them do it... I know a place where we could go to get a decent view hehe," Hana smirked at us.

"Oh really? where I say," Tori answered without thinking.

"At the back of the kitchen, there's a door which leads to the stairs which eventually would take us to balcony of the bedroom," Hana winked.

"Isn't that risky though? Wouldn't they hear us?" Karina suggested.

"Not if we whisper.." Hana placed her hand onto her mouth and giggled. Everyone looked at each other and nodded, which meant they were ready to spy on Esha and Mabel.

"Lead the way, queen !" Shivanni said confidently and everyone followed Hana into the kitchen...