Chapter 2- Thai venue

As I remembered, 7pm was the time to get to the restaurant, I picked up a hard long rod, which I used to curl my static fringe. I then dressed into a snazzy, red and black suit, which I had stolen from my daddy. Time passed by, as I looked at the clock and it was already, 6:51. I quickly grabbed all my items, ran down the stairs and the aroma was filled with Chinese. Without thinking, I flung myself outside the front door.

"GAK GAK, You stola con mae suitaah. Do nyah get it dirtyahhhh, you little hayahhh piece of shitah!" My dad exclaimed in Vietnamese like he was going to kill me.

Darkness surrounded me, the sky was filled with glittering stars, as I admired the beauty of the world. I got disrupted by the rustling noise to my right. My knees started to jog, when I turned my head to the side I saw an a extended dark figure shadowing over me. Suddenly, I heard the classic line of "You're so autistic ," and that was when I realised it was my friend Nino wearing a dark, navy blue dress.

"Nino, you gave me a bloody heart attack! What the hell are you doing on my front drive?" I said, biting my finger nails.

Flashing lights blinded us, as Nino's suspicious mum's white van honked at us, indicating we get in.

"Oh I forgot your mum was taking me." I said embarrassingly.

"I think you should get a test done. You might be autistic," Nino said jokingly, brushing her hand through her bushy blonde, highlighted hair.

We get into the van peacefully, and Nino's mum steps on the gas and we were off.

When we arrived at Thai venue , there was a big group of people inside and they were chanting. The walls had paintings of sceneries and traditional events, which had yellow fairy lights hung around them, which was supposed to tell a story. Me and Nino walked over to table where Mabel and other girls were, trying not to get in other people's way. We sat down on the free seats.

"Mabel, I didn't know there was going to be this many people here," I said.

"I think someone must have sent an invite to out whole class," Mabel laughed.

"What, do you not want us here?" said a short Indian girl rolling her eyes, in a black dress, her arms around two other girls.

"Hemani, I didn't.. mean it that way. Just ignore what said.. The more the merrier right..?" I stuttered, then putting on a fake laugh. The room suddenly went silent and that was when I decided to stare at the ceiling.

"I didn't know you three were dating." Hana coughed, making me spit out my water.

"Well, we are. So what are you going to do about it you little monkey?" Esha said in an evil laugh, revealing her serpent like eyes, like she was going to kill Hanna.

"Yeah, what are you going to do about it," Rhea repeated, whilst fiddling with Hemani's hair.

I could see that Hana was trying to hold in her laugh. I couldn't blame her because these girls were just interesting, weird, special? I don't even know man.

"Oh, I hear there's a three some going on," A waitress said out of the blew, whilst winking at the three, walking over to us like a flawless model. She had long, flowing brunette hair up to her waist, which made her beauty even more unreal . Lana Del Ray started to play, and it was great timing because it purely described the beauty we had seen.

"K-k-arina, I didn't know you worked here after school and you look really pretty," Nino said whilst blushing, trying to find more words to say, her jaw dropped still stunned by Karina's beauty.

"Aw that's so sweet of you to say Nino. Well, Today is my first time working here," Karina smiles at her. "Also, I'm not the only one who works here. Issy works here too--."

Suddenly, a deafening shout from the kitchen disrupted Karina.

"KARINA, HURRY UP AND WRITE DOWN WHAT EVERYONE WANTS TO EAT SO I CAN COOK IT," Issy said, trying to cover her face with her hat so nobody could see her.

"OUI CHEF!!" Karina answered sarcastically. Everyone told Karina what they wanted and she wrote them down on her little note pad, ready to pass it over to Evie, who was in charge of giving orders to the chefs. As Karina walked over to Evie, Mabel lightly tapped her shoulder, and whispered,

"Could you bring some Vodka to our table please. Just to spice things up.. My parents won't find out because they're enjoying their lil honey moon."

"I gotcha, coming right up" Karina winks.