Jeonghan

You and jeonghan were chilling downstairs you both just got back home from your jobs and were tired. You both had on some comfortable clothes he was reading a book, and you were texting your bff. The house was peaceful, and it seemed like nothing could ruin it until you heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was your 13-year-old daughter Janiya and your 16-year-old daughter jaywon came running down the stairs both of you sigh as your peace is ruined. 

"MOM TELL JANIYA TO STOP COMING IN MY ROOM AND TAKING MY STUFF" Jaywon said.

"ALL I TOOK WAS MY SOAP THAT SHE TOOK OUT OF MY BATHROOM" she said waving the bottle of soap around in her hand.

"I wouldn't have taken it if you hadn't taken and used all of my cherry berry shampoo" Jaywon said.

They kept arguing for another 5 minutes till you had enough "ALRIGHT BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE HECK UP" you yelled making both of them stop and look at you.

"Can you girls sort this out yourselves me and your dad have been at work all day and just want to rest for a minute" you said one hand on your hip and another on rubbing your forehead in frustration.

"Yes ma'am" they both said and headed upstairs you fell down into your seat beside Jeonghan. He was looking at you with a little smile "Don't worry dear they'll work it out" he said "I know it's just that their old enough to figure things out, and they always call on me to fix it" you said your head now resting on his shoulder "I know babe don't stress they'll figure it out I pro-" before he could finish the sentence you heard commotion coming from upstairs like a bunch of animals were stampeding. You and Jeonghan drop everything and run upstairs in a hurry you hear the commotion coming from Jaywon's room you open the door and see the girls on the ground wrestling you both pull them off of each other.

Both girls trying to get their last hit in "Stop both of you" you said each girl stood up glaring at the other "Now what the fuck happened" you said soon both girls started to talk at the same time to the point you couldn't understand either of them "ALRIGHT SHUT THE FUCK UP" you yelled in frustration both girls shut their mouth quickly "ALL I ASK IS FOR BOTH OF YOU TO FIGURE THIS OUT LIKE YOUNG LADIES, BUT YOU BOTH ARE ACTING LIKE FUCKING CHILDREN, ME AND YOUR DAD HAVE BEEN AT WORK ALL FUCKING DAY AND NOW YOU TWO COME WITH THIS SHE TOOK MY SHIT BULLSHIT WELL I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE" you said with your hand above your head "since you two can't figure it out I guess I'll have to do it for you" you said walking out of the room.

 A few minutes later you came in with a box "I'm taking all of your perfumes, body lotions, and any other cosmetics you have you both are on punishment till I say, you both are going to use this time to get along and if I hear you two bicker one more MOTHERFUCKING TIME, I will extend the punishment understand" you said staring at your daughters.

"Yes ma'am" they both said at the same time "but honey what are they supposed to use for lotion I don't think you want them to go to school ashy" Jeonghan asked you looked at him and sighed "fine you can one of your lotions that's it" you said handing them each a lotion "now if you girls don't mind I'm going to go relax and I don't want to hear a peep out of both of you" you said leaving about the room and heading to your room. You put the box in your closet on top of a rack and went to go lay down on your bed. You laid on your back and closed your eyes trying to relax when you felt weight on top of you, you opened your eyes, and it was your husband looking at you. you sighed "what" you said with a little bit of annoyance "nothing it's just you're doing amazing babe" he said and with that you felt tears slipping down your cheeks you had been stressed at work, and with the bills and the girls constantly fighting you just wanted peace.

 You don't understand how he just knows what to say and when to say it, but when he does all the worry and heartache just disappears. You pulled him in for a kiss "Thank you" you said looking in his eyes he then kissed you again you two then had a whole kissing session Jeonghan proceeded to take his shirt off and going back to attacking your lips. You two were about to go further when you heard knocks at the door. you both stopped Jeonghan hurried to get off you and put his shirt back on you both fixed yourselves and sat up on the bed like nothing happened. 

"Come in" you said the door opened and in stepped your daughters looking down at the ground. "mom we just wanted to apologize for our behavior earlier" your eldest spoke "yeah we didn't mean to make you mad we really are sorry" your youngest said you looked at them and felt a bit guilty some of that energy that you gave them wasn't all their fault "come here girls" you said patting the bed they both came and sat in between you and Jeonghan "I love you girls and i'm sorry i took all my frustration out on you girls I love you both soo much" you said looking at both of them "we love you too mommy" they said both getting up to hug you "come on honey get in on this too" you said looking at Jeonghan as if to not leave him out he crawled across the bed and hugged all of you. 

"but you girls aren't getting your stuff back" you said they broke the hug and looked at you disappointed "but mom~" they both said "no buts" you said" you said "but i'll tell you what you both never did your chores today, so the first one to finish all of theirs gets the whole box back" you said both of them hurriedly got up and rushed out the door running down the hall. 

You then got up from the bed shut and locked the door "well that should keep them busy for a while" you said starting to strip off all your clothes. you walked over to the bed and got on top of Jeonghan "now where were we" 

annnnddddd thats all I have for this one hope you enjoyed                 bye