Ep. 2

As I followed the little human around their home when something zoomed past my leg, nearly knocking me over.

"Oh sorry!" (Y/n) said picking up whatever it was that hit my leg.

"This is Scooter!" (Y/n) said, moving the furrets paw so that it looked like it was waving at me.

'I thought I was your first Pokémon?' I recalled to them.

"You are! Scooters more of a house pokemon than a battle partner!" (Y/n) laughed, tickling the little pokemon and letting it loose again.

(Y/n) continued the tour of their house.

" that's the restroom, that's a closet, that's the guest room that's my parents room- and here's my room!" (Y/n) said, doing a little hand flourish.

I looked around the room. There was a bunk bed, some posters, other things and decorations. And a tv with some stuff hooked up to it.
My eyes lingered on the tv, trying to understand what deblobwas attached to it. It had been quite a while since I was put into the box so I wasn't really exposed to the development of technology.
"Oh! That's my wii!" (Y/n) said.
'Wii? What's a wii?' I thought to (Y/n).
"You don't know what a wii is? It's a video game!"
'Show me' I told (Y/n).
(Y/n) grabbed a remote and started pressing buttons. The screen flickered to life.
They grabbed another set of remotes  and handed one to me.
I examined the controller. (Y/n) put the wrist thing on their own wrist before putting it onto mine (wii safety is important kids).

"Lemme see what multiplayer games I have.... Ok! I have de blob, Mario kart, super smash bros brawl, uhh.. that's it." (Y/n) said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thx for reading! I'm gonna try to make a more consistent update schedule! (Not sporadically over 1 year lol)