Prologue

"Talking"
'Thinking'
_______________________
"Have you heard the rumors?" A girl asked her friend
"Rumors of what?" Her friend asked curiously
"About Hanagaki-san!"
"Hana-who?"
"It's about the ghost of boy who wonders in certain alleyway, rumors say that he was murder when he was a teen in the 1950 and then sold his soul to admin, that now he wanders through the alleyway, specially on rainy days, rumors says that if you say 'Hanagaki-San, Hanagaki-San, are you there?' During a rainy night or just a night he will appear and grant you three wishes"
"Really?!"
"Yeah!"
"Then we should go!"
"No! Are you out of your mind?!"
"Why?!"
"If we make a bad wish or sees that our heart isn't pure he will become angry and curse us, chainibg us to the mirror dimension for the rest of eternity where our soul will slowly through hundred years will fade and we will become crazy! We have to also free him Taiyaki and I'm so fucking broke right now! And we have to do it alone"
"Nooooo, I thought I might have a chance with Mitsuya-San~"
"Gosh *random name*, I understand he is hot but you couldn't seriously be thinking of asking for a date with him~!"
"Why not?"
"Omg, what am I going to do with you?"
What the two girls didn't knew that there was a raven haired teen accompanied by his best friend with an undercut "Did you hear that Chifuyu? We should do it with the guys!" The tall king haired raven exclaimed as he looked at his blonde friend who sweat dropped "Sure Baji-San, but it's probably false"
"Probably, I still want to try it out!" He replied with a sheepishly smile which his friend sighed "Yeah, after today's meeting we could go"
"Great!"
The bell rang and the duo left school on their bikes, heading towards the abandoned shrine were two blondes, a really tall one and a really short one were waiting for him "Baji, Chifuyu, you're late" the giraffe said
"Sorry Draken! We had something to finish at school" the blonde with undercut who seemed to be called Chifuyu replied.
"Yeah, what he said" his friend replied
The taller just sighed and said "Anyways we were just starting"
The meeting was pretty boring like always, mostly because there wasn't much need so ti ended quickly, which exited the duo who wanted to try the rumor about the ghost "Hey guys! You'll never guess what Chifuyu and I heard in school"
"What is it?" A lilac haired boy asked
"We heard a rumor about the ghost of a teen boy around our age, that lived in XXXX alleyway, that if at night we offer his Taiyaki and say "Hanagaki-San, Hanagaki-San, are you there?" The boy will appear and grant us three wishes!"
"Yeah don't forget that if he gets mad at us he will curse us in some weird dimension" Chifuyu added
"You know that ain't true right?" The tall giraffe who's name or at least nickname was Draken said which his very short blonde friend with obsidian eyed replied excitedly "I don't care Ken-chin! I want to try it! And as well eat some Taiyaki~!"
"You only think of eating you manchild" Baji said which made the shrimp to get angry "Shut up! As if you were not stupid as fuck!"
"What the fuck did you say?!"
Draken and the lilac haired boy (Mitsuya)sighed like two tired mothers, massaging their forehead "You know what, I'm tired of this, I don't get paid enough to babysit the two of you" Draken said as he walked away
"Wist Ken-chin! Don't leave me!" The shrimp (Mikey) crued as he ran towards his friend "I told you so many ducking times to stop calling el that nick name dude! Are you'd gupis or what?"
"Wahhh, Ken-chin called me stupid"
"Because you are"
'Not you too Draken...' Mitsuya thought
.
.
.
They ended up spending the whole afternoon together, until night time were they went to the alleyway with a bag of Taiyaki. They walked inside the dark place, it was pretty dark so they turned on their phone's flash. They roamed for a while until Draken decided to ask "How do we exactly call this Hanagaki-San?"
"Only one person has to walk forwards with the bag of Taiyaki and say Hanagaki-San two times, then ask "Are you here?" And he is supposed to appear I guess" Chifuyu said
"Then who is going in?" Mitsuya asked
"Me no" everyone said minus Mikey who was falling asleep "Huh? What?"
"You're going to go manchild" Baji said smirking
"Huh?! Why me?!" Mikey complained
"Because you're the only one who didn't say "Me no"
"And?!"
"And now you have to go"
"This is so not fair"
"I don't give a fuck, now go" Baji threw the bag of sweets towards the blonde, and when Draken noticed how he looked at the Taiyaki he said "Remember that the Taiyaki are for the ghost, not you you stupid"
"So mean~ anyways I'm not going"
"Awwww, is the invincible Mikey a chicken?! This must go viral-" Baji was saying but got cut of by the shrimp ALRIGHT, alright I'm going, but you better buy me Doroyaki after this, if I go missing or get eaten by a ghost my soul is going to follow you for eve, I'm baking you" he said before disappearing in the dark.
He continued to walk fowards, he could hear rats walking in the trash cans, how the water drops fell down from the tubes, damn he even heard an owl. When he made sure he was far enough he took a deep breath before saying, or better asking "Hanagaki-san, Hanagaki-san? Are you there?" 'Did I have to say something else..?' "I brought you Taiyaki" 'I think I didn't have to say that...nah it doesn't matter'.
Suddenly everything went silent, nothing could be heard, not even the wind. He felt chills go down his spine and how the aura turned more dense. A strong wind hit him, making him shiver not only from cold but from the terror, damn he might have even peed himself 'come on Mikey! Be a man...' he thought to try and encourage himself. That's when his heart stopped, steps were heard, slowly but continued they started to sound closer and closer, his heart was beating so fucking fast until a very pale guy, with black hair and blue eyed, bluer than the oceans emerged from the shadows. That's it, he couldn't take it anymore, those blue ocean dead eyes felt like if he saw his soul, he was so fucking scared and threw the bag of sweets and ran as fast as he could towards his friends.
.
.
.
"Damn we're is the man child?" Baji asked
"Yeah he is taking pretty long.." Chifuyu added
"Should we go look for him..? Maybe he got lost or something..." Mitsuya asked
"Yeah, maybe we-" Draken was cut off by a yell, they turned their head towards the shadows and yelled when a small figure threw itself towards them "AHHHHHH" the four yelled only to realize it was Mikey
"Fuck you man child! My soul almost left my
Body!" Baji said panting
"What is wrong with you Mikey?!" Chifuyu yelled
"T-THERE WAS A G-GHOSTSHSBXISNZB" Mikey could hardly say, so Draken kneeled down to be at his height, he was still too tall for him even kneeling down but anyways and took his friend's shoulders "What happened Mikey?"
"I-I saw him"
"Who?"
"The g-ghost! He was so dead, almost like a walking corpse"
Everyone looked at each other and started laughing, which Mikey just looked confused at them "What are you laughing about?! This is not funny at all!"
"Good try Mikey, we know you are mad because we chose you to go, it was a good one" Kitsuya said wiping his tears off
"I'm not joking! Seriously! There was a fucking ghost!" Mikey said
"Yeah yeah, whatever" Baji replied "Let's just go to Mikey's house, it's like 2 am I just want to fucking sleep"
Mikey sighed 'of course they won't believe me...I won't be able to sleep tonight, damn' he followed his friends from behind, looking one last time into the dark alleyway to make sure there was no one following him. He sighed in relief when he saw no one and just walked next to his tall giraffe friend.
When they finally arrived home they didn't even charge, they just payed on the two mattress on the floor were they were going to sleep and fell asleep.
.
.
.
Mikey woke up, he blinked a few times to get his eyes used to the light, right it was Saturday. He rolled to his side only to fall down the bad "mmmmm ouch, sorry-" he apologized before noticing there was no one in the mattress "huh?"
He sat up and noticed he was alone in his room 'What the actual fuck?' He thought before lazily standing up and saw a note on his bed
Hey manchild, we had to go and since you're ere not waking up we left, Chifuyu and I have to go to the dojo and Draken said he had to fix his bike, Mitsuya had some clothing making shit so he had to leave early too, sorry man, say hi to your grandpa and Emma for us, cya you ass hole
-Baji
Ps—> It's Mitsuya and I didn't have to do any clothing shit as Baji calls it, I had to take care of Mana and Luna since mom won't be home today, we left dinner in the kitchen.

He sighed after reading the note and stretched his arms, he felt as if someone was watching him, which he wasn't wrong. With the corner of his eye he managed to see a...floating figure?
He turned around quickly to see the same boy as yesterday floating in the air looking at him
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
___________
I know, I just started a new one and now this, I'm sorry but I just want to write this