Chapter 2: You must be kidding me

"Talking"
'Thinking'
_______________________
'Damn, I'm so doomed' Mikey thought
"You two will be sharing room since the visitors room we have is used as a storage" the blondes grandpa said "Are you alright with that Hanagaki?"
"Yes! And please call me Takemichi, since I'll be staying for a long while I don't want you to be so formal with me, and he should be the one to decide since it is his room and you're the ones taking care of me" the teen replied sheepishly and politely. He walked fowards with his luggage, who seemed weirdly small, he took off his sandals (the Japanese ones, they are called Geta I think)
"Oh my! What a polite kid... I don't remember the last time a kid treated me like this, nowadays they are old rude and disrespectful towards their elders, bai in my time you couldn't even talk back to someone major than eighteen without asking..." he continued to talk and Emma walked fowards, leaving  the old man behind, making a circle of blondes (Takemichi is blonde again).
"Once you get to know him you'll see he is not like that, he is grumpy most of the time" the girl said
"I don't think I presented my self I'm Emma Sano, nice meeting you, this is my slightly older brother Manjiro"
"Just call me Mikey" the boy said trying to sound as if it was their first meet
"Nice to meet you both, you can just call me however you like, not Hana- though, it's kinda too girlish for a boy like me"
"Then Take-San is good?" Emma asked
"Sure, we are the same age though but I don't mind" the blonde replied, yeah. Emma was an year younger than Mikey, and so is Takemichi, well he looks like a fourteen year old, definitely not a hundred year old ghost, because he was killed in 1955, and they were currently on 2005, but Takemichi was born on 1936, and died at the age of 14 in 1955, so he was technically 69 years old, though he spent more than a hundreds years in dead world, time passed differently in the dead ones world than in the mortal's world.
"Then Mikey! Go upstairs and show your room to Take-San, so he can get his clothes and things done" the girl teen said and her brother nodded, leading the boy to his room. He closed the door as his friend sat on his bed "So, how did you do that?"
"What do you mean?" The ghost asked
"To make grandpa and Emma believe you're a transfer student"
"I've got my tricks~" Take replied making a childish smile while putting his finger on his lips making a shhh sign. Mikey sighed and opened Takemichi's luggage to find out it was empty, he turned around and looked at the boy "And your clothes?"
"I don't have one, I'm dead remember?"
"I guess we have to go to the mall, I just wish no crazy monster or creature attacks us"
"Talking about creatures..." suddenly Takemichi's luggage started to shake and from inside many pink things appeared. They were like plain squares with two little legs and bunny ears "What are they?!"
"They are Mokkes!" Takemichi said hugging one happily "They are like ghost companions! They are very useful and cute! They clean your room and keep the dark aura and spirits away"
Mikey sweat dropped when Takemichi hugged the bunny like creatures happily, like a 3 year old child who just got a new stuffed toy. In certain way Take was kind of a small child, wanting to learn everything from the future, but could be cold as fuck and kill anyone with ease.
"But won't Emma and gramps wonder how this things- ouch!" Mikey scratched his head were the Mokka hit him with a magazine "Sorry! I meant how the Mokkas are here?"
"Don't worry, they can't see them, only you and me, how you're the only one who can see apparitions and ghost, other mortals can see me too though, that's because I'm a really strong apparition, weaker ones can't even be in the mortal world before dissolving"
The two chatted for a while, and while they did Take made sure to make some of the clothes (shoes, t shirts, pants etc) he saw on the day earlier on the mall appear on his side of the closet.
Suddenly something catches Takemichi's eye, and Mikey noticed this so he turned we're his dead friend was looking at. It was his Nintendo, yeah he actually got it along with some games in a lucky wheel for 10 bucks, lucky him. "What is that thing?" Takemichi asked, standing up and walking towards the video game.
"It's called a Nintendo, you can play games on it,'look" Mikey started to explain how it worked and Takemichi got obsessed with it. The obsidian eyed finally accepted the other blonde wont pay him more attention after getting obsessed with a fighting game on it, so he sighed and said "I'm going to take a bath"
"Oh! Wait for me!" Takemichi said and quickly his clothes disappeared, leaving him completely naked. Mikey looked at him awkwardly "uhhh, if you want you can bath first then-"
"What are you talking about Mikey? We bath together"
Mikey got all red "W-what do you mean?"
"So friends don't bath in the same shower together, like at the same time? It wastes way less water, that's what I used to do" Take asks confused (idk if this is true, probably not but let's make that yes, plot reasons)
"No...not really" Mikey replied feeling awkward
"Your generation is so screwed up just that you know, this shit of the willow project I read earlier on a newspaper is shit, why do that when you've got so many renewable energy sources, bullshit, all pure bullshit" Takemichi complained putting his boxers on "You can bath first, I'll bath after you"
(A/N: STOP THE WILLOW PROJECT, ITS ALL BULLSHIT, YOU CAN GO AND VOTE SO IT WILL BE STOPPED, if you don't know what it is look it up on tik tok, in google it's hard to understand)
"Yeah whatever" Mikey replied annoyed 'why do I feel like I'm forgetting something..? Nah, must be nothing' he thought as he got in the hot shower.
.
.
.
Soon the two bathed and clean boys started playing Mario kart on the tv conectes to the Nintendo, and discovered Takemichi was really good at the game since he lost five times in a row and only lost once because Takemichi sneezed and crashed.
'Damnnnnnn, why do I have this feeling that I'm forgetting something?!' Mikey thought annoyed when he suddenly remembered 'shit it's true! Today I'm going to the bar with Ken-chin and the others! And I'm on my pijamas! Fuck fuck fuck fuck' he quickly let go of the control which made his ghost friend urn his head towards him curious and confused "What's wrong Mikey?"
"Today I have some drinks with some friends! It's okey if you stay here for a few hours?" The other replied and suddenly a dark aura surrounded the room, he turned to see it came from Takemichi "Oh you okey Michy..?"
"No it's not okey, you cannot go without me!" He said pouting like a angry kid "I took your freedom remember? I have to go everywhere you go"
'Nooooo! They will steal you from meeeeeee, you're too cute Michyyyyy, I don't want them to know you, they will question me afterwards...' Mikey thought and in a second Takemichi was dressed up with a black t shirt, dark cargo pants, and a pair of black and white vans "I'm definitely going!"
Mikey sighed, but then remembered Draken would arrive in any second. In a few minutes he was ready and both went downstairs to wait for Mikey's friend to come pick him up.
"So...who is this friend of yours that Is going to pick us up?" Take asked with curiosity
"Oh, his name is Ken or Draken, but I call him Ken-chin since we know each other since kids.
"Oh...so you two are close"
"Mhm" The other blonde nodded "A lot. Actually he was with me and other guys when I accidentally summoned you"
"I can't wait to meet him" Takemichi said with a dark tone, hiding certain feeling he didn't want the slightly taller boy (Mikey) to know.
Soon the ring bell was heard and Mikey opened the door to be greeted by Draken "Yo Mikey"
"Hey Ken-chin! I wanted to a-" the shrimp was interrupted by Draken who was looking at a figure behind his blonde friend "Who's this Mikey?"
Mikey walked back and wrapped his arm around Takemichi's neck "That's what I wanted to tell you, this is a new transfer student that is going to come to our school, his name is Takemichi Ha-" But Mikey was shut up by Take who covered his mouth with his hand "Takemichi, im Takemichi, just call me Take"
Mikey took Takemichi's hand off his mouth 'damn, his hand is so ducking cold...but smells so sweet, like mint and cinnamon'
"Yeah, he is staying with me and I wanted to ask if he could come today, I felt bad leaving him alone"
"Yeah, sure I guess" Draken replied awkwardly 'This Takemichi guy it's pretty good looking to be a guy...'
Mikey smiled then looked at Takemichi who was looking pretty dead, like more deader but then he snapped back, idk if deader is a word but I don't care "Let's go Michy, you can ride with me~!"
"Sure" the blonde replied, he had his hair down today, still piss blonde, but down, he was too lazy to make his usual punk hair style.
'Let's just hope the guys don't fall too hard for him, I discovered him first after all' Mikey thought, hiding his dark thoughts behind that happy and childish mask of his.