2️⃣4️⃣ :- history repeats

Next few days went like this rey's health condition is on and off this days
Rishabh was monitoring his condition at every fifteen days gap and he was giving him injection every week which is very painful for him.

In all this rudra was constant support for Rey from few days he working from home so he can be with Rey and spend time as much as he can.

Every time he saw Rey in pain he feel like failure who can't even do anything for his baby brother.

At one side he is sad seeing Rey in pain and other side seeing kiara infront of him he can't able to control his feelings and emotions sometimes he thought only If Kiara had not made that mistake, life would have been different today, they would have been happy together.

Alas it's other way around now a days Kunal and Kia come often to meet rishabh.

Rajiv also come to meet rishabh but more than that he come to see Rey as he developed really good bonding with the boy and rey also enjoye his company adi is also happy in his life after his mamma gave him surprise inform of news of her permanant stay at home.

Life is going smoothly for all of them except rey's health condition but he is happy pill for every one even after suffering so much he managed to smile and make every one smile with his antics.

It's almost a month and half since rishabh started treatment he try very much but not able to get desired result

Rishabh was tensed seeing reports there is no improvement his heart is still weak for operation he have to do something.

He increased the dose from once in a week to twice in a week it was very much painful for Rey but he have to do it stealing his heart.

Rey was playing video games when rishabh thought to talk with his bhaiya who was sitting with Karan .

Kia Kunal and Rajiv was also waiting for him only as when they come and ask about him then they got to know that he is in study and checking rey's letest reports.

Rudra with hope ask sab thik hai Rishi but his hope crash as soon as he saw his expression of sedness rishabh nood negative and said there is no improvement bhaiya his heart is still weak we can not operate him if it doesn't improve in next fifteen days.

Rudra - to ab kya kare rishi vo sab kar raha hai jo hamne kaha he didn't eat anything which is not allowed and we didn't let him skip any medicine or injection then why condition is not improving.

Rishabh - i am going to increase the power of medicine and have to give in injection twice in a week.

He will not go anywhere from now on as he will feel weak and drowsy abse leke operation tak ki leave application send kardo collage me.

Rudra rub his face in tention now how will he convince Rey for this and above all how can he see his child suffering so much he tried so much but now he is tired of being strong he is not strong enough to saw all this .

He didn't understand how can god is being so much hard on his child who remembers him don't know how many times.

Rishabh see how his bhaiya is falling a part bit by bit he said you can not fall weak bhaiya you are his strength next two weeks is going to be more tough for him and you have to handle him he looks up to you whenever he is in pain .

Me chahke bhi vo nahi kar sakta takleef ke time pe wo apke seene se lag kar hi rehta hai so you have a be tough.

Rudra nood his head and said do what is needed muje Mera bachha thik chahiye and went from there in garden for some fresh air as he is feeling suffocation fear is making him peranoid.