2️⃣5️⃣ :- reason behind the action

Previous

Past revelation

Present

Rishabh was sitting outside hospital lost in thought for don't know how much time like body without soul he didn't able to understand how just in some moments things change drastically.

It's feel like moment before he was screaming for food and in next moment he went silent.

He is getting scared his bhaiya will not believe him this time also he will get all alone once again this time it will hurt him more.

Last time he was having hope may be his kiddo didn't hate him but this time somewhere felt like his kiddo get hurt because of that talk.

He should have been careful his bhaiya already warned him not to talk about that topic in house as may be he known that may be by mistake some day Rey will get to know things and that's what happen.

At the end that's happened and it's all because of his stupidity he should not have start that topic.

He come out from the thought with the voice of Rajiv who come there looking for him.

Rajiv - ohh god what are you doing here you ideat pura hospital dhundh liya aur tu yaha betha hai.

Rishabh - why are you looking for me

Rajiv - kyuki tu Rey ka doctor hai his heartbeat are dropping drastically and he was sinking that doctor is unable to stabilize that and asking for you

Rishabh without giving him reply run from there inside only to see his kiddo is sinking and machine attached with him was beeping crazy.

He compose himself and do the needful treatment and went from there towards his bhaiya and said we have do his surgery on urgent basis or else we can't able to save him.

Rudra - rishabh head injury ke liye operation chal raha hai dono ek saath aur usko report bhi thik nahi thi what if....

Rishabh - this is the only option we have operation ke baad bachne ke chances 5% hai par na karne par 0% take a wise decision and inform me so I can do the further procedure.

Rudra was in dilemma as he know operation is needed to be done but what if something happens during surgery his rishu will not able to leave with the guilt on not able to save him.

On top of that he is not ready yet she thought he had fifteen more days to prepare himself for the truth.He knew that one day this day would surely come, but he never thought that it would be today.

Rishabh - i know it's a tough call for you but meri maane to we should not weast even a minute.

Rudra - you will save him right mera bachha he will come back to his dadu safe right.

Rishabh - i will try my best.

Rudra - mere bachhe ka khayal rakhna use kuchh hona nahi chahiye itne salon me Jo kabhi nahi kiya vo kar raha hu i trust you with my kid try not to break it.

Rishabh could not able to speak anything infront of him he is himself scared for the first time in his cereer he is nervous for doing surgery. Things which never happened before is happening today he hope he can help his brother and save him .

Once he knows that his brother is safe, then he can go from here peacefully. In his insecurity he didn't able to realise that his bhaiya trusted him with Rey .

If he would have blame him even for micro second he wouldn't even let him see Rey let Alon treat him.

For rudra Rey is his priceless possetion whom he  protact all his life to protect him he can do anything and fight anyone.