0.9

{Reader Pov;

"Yes really!" Isaac said smiling.

"Yay!!! I want a Oreo Mcflurry!" I yelled.

"Wait i want one to" Yumi said.

"No shit fatass" Tanner insulted him, I laughed at that, and Isaac look jealous... again.

"Hey y/n.. ill race you to the car" said Larry, right after he took off running and I chased him down the stairs all the way outside to where the car was parked.

"I BEAT YOU BITCH!" Larry yelled while doing the Roblox cheer.

"Maybe grow to my height and we can talk."

"SHUT UP."

I heard the door open, it was Isaac, "Ready to go?" He smiled.

"Uh yeah let me go inside and get my wallet so I can buy my food" I rushed over to the door to hurry, but Isaac stopped me "No need to y/n, I'll pay for you" he itched his neck and looked away.

"Are you sur-" he stopped me "Yes I'm sure get in."

Nick got into the car with the camera... obviously and he shoved it in tanners face making him tell us where we're going and then shoving it into Yumi's and Larry's face and asking if they were going to play in the play place, but i was too busy on my phone.

5:05 pm

Isaac:)) is typing....

Isaac:)) sent a chat.

25 unread tweets

I tapped on the snapchat notification from Isaac it read.

Isaac:)):

want to go watch the Mario movie with me tonight!

(A/N, at this point the timeline is so messed up}

Me: sure!

I turned off my phone to see that we arrived at McDonalds, Tanner, Larry, And Yumi ran out of the car so fast "YAY CHEESEBURGERS! one of them yelled.

I was the last to get out of the car walking slowly be hide Isaac and nick, I didn't really want to be there they could've just honestly door dashed or UberEATS it.

when i got inside nick and Isaac were ordering

Isaac turned to me "Want do you want?"

"Cheeseburger with a small fry and a medium drink" I quietly said, mostly because it was Awkward.

After ordering you, Isaac, and Nick Went over to the soda dispensers and got your drinks and head to where we were sitting.

Isaac sat next to me on my left and tanner sat on my right after talking to the camera a bit the worker came with our food and Isaac put his hand on my thigh.

"Isaac wtf." I whispered.

"You know you like it" He whispered back making me blush.

"shut up i hate you so much" i turned my head to the other side trying not to look at him

---------------

short again im sorry.