ESNY, thirteen

IMESSAGE
__________________

CLARA, clara 💌
HARRY, h!

h!
helloooo, clara.

clara 💌
hey, harry :)

h!
how are you?

clara 💌
i'm pretty good, how are you?

h!
i'm great :)
are you doing anything today?

clara 💌
i'm not, actually!
i finally have a few days off.

h!
do you want to do something?

clara 💌
at this point, you don't even have to ask.

h!
okay, cool :) should we go to yours or mine this time?

clara 💌
i mean, i don't mind. but maybe we should grab coffees and go for a hike, or something.

h!
i'm all for either, but what about the paps?

clara 💌
the paps can fuck off. i know i didn't want to do anything publicly together when dylan and i broke up because i just didn't want to read all the shit that people would inevitably say if we hung out in public alone, especially because people have been circulating rumours about us for years, but at this point, i don't even care anymore.

h!
yeah, of course, i've been there. let people say whatever they want to say, you know?

clara 💌
exactly!
come over at 9 and we'll go together.
wear your workout gear!

h!
okay, sounds great!
coffee and a hike. done.
see you at 9 :)

clara 💌
see you at 9, h!

E! NEWS

POP-SENSATION, HARRY STYLES, AND ACTRESS, CLARA KNIGHT, GO FOR A HIKE.

[IMAGES LINK]

It seems that Clara Knight is finally ready to be seen with her male friends since her breakup with ex-boyfriend and fellow actor, Dylan O'Brien.

It's quite obvious that Knight didn't want to start any controversy surrounding her friendships right when her breakup happened, as since the ordeal, she has only been out in public with her female friends [IMAGES LINK], although, this hasn't stopped fans from speculating what Clara and her male friends, specifically singer Harry Styles, do in the privacy of their own homes.

While they have been out in public together numerous times, supposedly "as best friends", this is the first time that they have been out together since the breakup, and fans seem to think there might be an underlying reason why the breakup was so sudden.

Clara and Harry are certainly comfortable going out together, and have been for years, with many paparazzi pictures of them alone and in groups routinely resurfacing [IMAGES LINK]. In light of their recent catch-up amidst Clara's breakup, this surely does not seem like the only occasion in which Styles and Knight will be publicly hanging out alone together from now on.