ESNY, fifty-seven

IMESSAGE
__________________

CLARA, cee 🤍
HARRY, h 😚

h 😚
hi, my love.

cee 🤍
hey, h.

h 😚
are you alright? you looked quite panicked this morning, and you left before i got a chance to talk to you. was the shoot okay?

cee 🤍
the shoot was great, i'm just a bit stressed for the wedding.

h 😚
oh, baby.

cee 🤍
it's in a few days, h.

h 😚
which is why you should be happy. we finished planning everything last week, this is our time to relax a bit before the 'big day'.

cee 🤍
i know, i know. i'm incredibly happy, believe me, but i can't help but simultaneously be worried. it's so exciting and nerve wracking all at the same time.

h 😚
it's incredibly exciting.

cee 🤍
you don't seem on edge at all about this, which is quite concerning.

h 😚
now you're concerned about me not being nervous? you're overthinking so much about this, everything'll be completely fine, love. please don't stress yourself out unnecessarily.

cee 🤍
see, now i feel like you're actually super nervous, but you're pretending that you're not to calm me down.

h 😚
is it working?

cee 🤍
sort of.
yes, actually.

h 😚
you know me too well.
but in all seriousness, cee, we'll be fine. everything's sorted, the entire day will go just as we planned. i promise.

cee 🤍
i feel like i'm entering control freak territory. it's probably not healthy.

h 😚
i won't lie to you, clara, that's a pretty fair assessment.

cee 🤍
harry. you're not helping.

h 😚
sorry, thought i'd lighten the mood a bit.
i'm trying to help you organise your thoughts, but so far, it hasn't been that effective.

cee 🤍
i know you are, it has been effective.
and i love you for it.

h 😚
you love me just because i calm you down when you're anxious?

cee 🤍
not entirely. i love you for that and a million other beautiful reasons.

h 😚
that's better.
how about i cook you dinner, draw you a bath when you get home, put on some music, and essentially force you to do nothing until the wedding?

cee 🤍
essential oils, bath salts, and all?

h 😚
essential oils, bath salts, and all.

cee 🤍
candles too?

h 😚
if that's what you want, candles too.