chaper one

👑Third Pov👑

grand, royal orchestral theme playing.

♪♪

"Once upon a time, in an English castle far, far away, there lived two pampered personages by the names of..." the Narrator was cut off.

soft morning yawns while one pulling the string in one bedroom and the other one sits up in her bed stretching and took off the covers in her bedroom and ring her bell.

"Prince and Princess Aiglentine," The Narrator finished.

The bells was ringing for Prince's room and Princess Aiglentine's room.

A chief looks at the bells.

"All right, everyone, they're both awake," Man said.

"Hurry! Hurry!" Man 2 said.

The kitchen staff were hurrying.

"Come along, quickly. Right, are we all ready? Get the Carlyle Log for Prince and get the chocolate chip pancakes for Princess Aiglentine," Man said.

Smithee walks through with a tray as the kitchen stuff puts the plates of food and drinks for the Prince and Princess.

👑Princess Aiglentine Pov👑

I walk to Prince's room still in my pjs and I had a robe on too

I smile warmly when I saw Smithee walking up the steps with the tray. "Morning, Smithee."

Smithee smiles softly. "Morning Princess Aiglentine."

We continue walking to Prince's room. We entered in his room.

Oh did I mention Prince was a cat? My cat?

I smile and walking up to Prince's bed and get on the bed and sat down as Prince came on my lap and lay down and I smile softly.

Smithee places the tray down. "Good morning, Prince."

Prince yawning, groaning.

Smithee shows me and Prince our tea." Your tea." And he pours the tea.

"Mm-hmm-hmm! Brekkie," Prince Xll said in a British accent.

I smile.

Smithee had a smile as he put the tea kettle back down on the tray and look at us. "I have the both of you favourite dishes." He opens the lids. "Carlyle Log for you, Prince and Chocolate Chip pancakes for you, Princess Aiglentine."