chapter five

👑Third Pov👑

Late Afternoon

(same outfit)

Smithee was driving as Princess Aiglentine was sitting in the back seat, looking out the window while petting Garfield.

"Are you okay Aiglentine?" Garfield asked softly but worried as he noticed her looking out the window sadly.

Princess Aiglentine just nodded.

Finally Smithee pulled up to the doors and park the car and turn it off and got out of the car and open the back seat door.

"Welcome home Princess Aiglentine and Prince," Smithee said smiling.

Princess Aiglentine mange a smile while holding Garfield. "Thank you, Smithee."

She walks down the two steps of the car and then walks to the trunk and open it with one hand and take her shopping bags and close the trunk.

Garfield looks up at the Castle in awe.

Princess Aiglentine chuckles softly.

Smithee and Princess Aiglentine walk up the stairs.

Smithee opens the door and walks in and holds it for Princess Aiglentine.

Princess Aiglentine smiles as she walks in.

"No pet door, huh?" Garfield asked.

Smithee closes the door.

Smithee and Princess Aiglentine walks into the castle more.

"I can hear your foot steps, Aiglentine. Mom? Dad? I'm home!"Garfield shouted out.

Princess Aiglentine laughs softly.

"Your Highnesses!" Winston said excitedly as he came in the hallway.

Princess Aiglentine smiles and kneels down. "Winston!"

She puts her bags beside her and puts Garfield down and pets Winton.

"Are you talking to me, froggie?" Garfield asked suspiciously.

"It's me, you and Princess Aiglentine's trusty servant, Winston," Winston said as he walks over to Garfield.

Garfield did some kung fu moves. "Hey. Warning: I don't fight fair. I scratch, and I bite."

Winston sits down. "It's all right, sire. All is well now. You're both home."

"Home? What, retirement home? A happy home? Where— what is this? Is this an insane asylum? Am I being kidnapped?" Garfield asked Winston suspiciously.

Winston laughs. "Very funny, sire. Your loyal subjects await you. They need to be comforted by your words."

"Hey, trust me, Windbag, there's no way I'm going to give a speech to a bunch of strange—" Garfield was cut off by Winston.

"And then, of course, following your words, a Royal feast," Winston said.

"I think I'm just going to do a tight two minutes. See if that will calm them down, okay?" Garfield said.