Chapter Ten!

(A/N) Hey my chaotic crew! I am SO sorry about the wait, things have been super hectic lately in my life and of course with our beloved Owl House ending, I have been in tears. But it also gave me some motivation to write this chapter. I'm sorry in advance

Warnings: (haha first time doing this) Fighting, poison, panic, scared kiddos, and Odalia (end of A/N)

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM YOU MONSTER?!" Amity's screams echoed throughout the house as her tears streamed down her face. Edric and Emira were cowering in the corner as she wrapped Odalia tighter and tighter in abomination goo. Odalia looked unimpressed and annoyed.

"This is necessary to keep our business together, Amity. This is what's best for us." Odalia snipped, glaring into Amity.

"Best for the business!? You are such a selfish, snail-hungry, heartless bitch!" Amity's voice was laced in anger and disgust, "You're killing him!" She quickly moved her hand in a circle and launched her mother into the wall. Odalia quickly stood, summoning her mummy-looking spirit from her gem.

Amity was quick to summon her own abomination beast to take the hit as the spirit launched towards her. Edric quickly handed Emira a crow phone as the two witches started viciously attacking each other.

~~~~~~~~
Rain sizzled against the windows as Viney tended to a small creature, smiling as Puddles' brought the exact tool she needed. Her mentor, Eberwolf, was perched nearby, carefully watching her every move.

Eber chittered as Viney finished up, petting the small creature and placing it in a comfy kennel. She turned to Eber with a grin as the coven head patted her head. The crow screeching startled both of them. Eber let out a hiss as Viney answered the phone.

"Viney- We need help" Ed and Em's shaky voices were barely heard over a loud bang.

"Ed? Emira!? What's going on?" Viney began pacing, Puddles and Eber quickly followed.

"Our mother she... she was giving dad this potion. She told us it was because he was sick but then... he's barely breathing!" Emira choked out and sobbed. Viney and Eber looked at each other, eyes wide as they listened. "Now Amity and mom are fighting and we don't know what to do!"

Eber started chittering frantically and Viney translated to the twins "Go get Alador and get out of the house, use one of the abomination robot things to get to the Owl House. Eda is a potion master, she should be able to help."

"Get dad to Eda. Got it." Edric answered before hanging up. Viney looked at Eber who growled and chittered before bolting out of the room. Terra yelped and face-planted as an orange streak raced to a purple door with an abomination symbol.

~~~~~

A thud was heard as a table found itself upside down. "Rigged!" King huffed as he sat back down. The board game now abandoned against the wall. Luz let out a small giggle.

"Don't be a sore loser, King." Eda scolded lightly, humming as she leaned against Raine.

"Another game of painopoly broken. We should stop getting it at this point" Raine chuckled, whistling to clean the table and game up.

"But it's so cute seeing King's little pout." Luz chuckled, taking a picture of King as he tried to look as scary as possible. "How about-"

Loud, frantic knocking interrupted "EDA! EDA WE NEED HELP!" Ed and Em screamed out as Hooty yelped in pain and quickly opened, allowing the twins to fall in with Alador. Eda and Raine shot up and ran over to grab Alador, who looked half-dead. "Please..... Please help him" Edric sniffled.

Eda quickly took Alador into the kitchen as Raine helped the twins up. Luz and King moved to hold each other. "What happened?" Raine asked as they dusted the twins off.

The twins opened their mouths to speak, but only sobs came out. Raine frowned, "Deep breathes... in... out..." the bard did their best to calm the two frantic children to little success.

Eda took a deep breath before shifting to her harpy form to carry Alador to the couch. She carefully laid him down before looking him over. His eyes were dull and his breaths shallow, every once in a while he would let out a harsh cough.

Sobs coming from Edric grew worse as Alador's cough did, Emira however was able to calm herself enough to explain. "Mom... Mom was giving him this... this medicine... said he was sick... it was this orange..." She sniffled, "this orange sludge in a bottle... we didn't question it until we found dad on the ground... wheezing... he was..." She hiccuped and held Edric close as she broke back down into sobs.

By now, Kip and Blue had come down from their room to see what the noise was. Luz quickly pulled King to the kitchen as Kip scrambled to Eda's side. The fuzzy blue creature crawled towards the twins and began softly whistling.

"Kid. Back away" Eda gave a small glance to Kip, warning him.

"I can help. What's going on?" Kip had already summoned his potions kit, a determined look on his face

Eda sighed, "Not entirely sure. According to the twins he was drinking this orange sludge potion."

"That's all the info we have? ... Damn uh... best bet is to treat it as poison... right?" Kip faltered slightly.

"Yeah." Eda grumbled as she began looking through her books, Kip thumbing through his own notes to hopefully find anything of use.

Ed and Em's eyes began to droop as Blue's whistling continued, Raine glanced at Alador for a moment before joining Blue's small lullaby. Slowly, the twins fell asleep, their sobs turning into soft cries in their sleep.

"Let's get them into bed..." Raine hummed to themself before taking the two upstairs as Blue retreated to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~

Eberwolf's paws were pattering against the floor, their claws now dull from running. Every once in a while, they would glance back to see a raging purple mass behind them. Lucky for their stamina... they could see the Blight residence just ahead.