Fixed rebound pt. 2 ⚠

Stretching out your arms you yawned before calling it a day. The sky was already twinkling with stars at dusk.

Unlike other days you wanted a moment for yourself after a nightmare. Seokjin drove you home.

You were in your PJs after a hectic day. Already ate dinner an hour ago and was about to sleep in when the door bell rang.

You glanced at wall clock, 1:30 am. Peeping through the hole you saw Jungkook looking right through the other side.

"Open the door. You aren't a heavy sleeper." He banged the door once more. "I can see you."

Old habits die hard. He was aware of your habits like the back of his hand since he was once your best friend.

Before neighbours complain you unlocked it and pulled him inside. Jungkook was tipsy. Loud and stubborn, that was him.

"Why are you here?"

He turned a deaf ear, taking his shoes off. He briefly looked around, spotting the kitchen. His feet hurried towards the mini bar, raiding champagne.

Folding your arms you scoffed," You did a scene out there. I tired out of work, don't disturb my sleep."

He popped the cork, before pouring it in two glasses. He passed one to you and said," That's why drink it."

You arched an eyebrow after taking it, suspicious. He shook his head," I knew that you will doubt me, that's why I didn't brought you any gift, especially my 1807 wine. You'll sue me for drugging you."

That's a given but a 1807? Your pupils dilated, must be nice...

He did a toast to happy moments whilst you rolled your eyes before tasting it. The sooner done the sooner he'll leave.

"Now leave." You put down the glass, watching him stare at you. Like really stare at you and lick his lips.

God knows at what speed his hormones were accelerating. He wasn't even paying attention to the words, all he focused was how your lips moved. Inviting and enticing.

"Are you even listening?" You exclaimed. He took few steps forward. Approaching you. You pushed your head back, as if it could maintain space between you two.

He was awestruck.

"Damnit," Jungkook sighed, rubbing his temple. "Now tell me what do you want?"

You frowned in confusion. He looked mad.

He asked,"Dramatic and angsty wedding kisses or soft and gentle kisses, now That is The question."

"Huh?" You blinked twice.

"Well, the opinion of my fiancee matters. It's goona be a wedding of a lifetime for us."

Turning your back snarled," Don't get ahead of yourself. It was just because of my father otherwise I told you what I think about you that cold night."

He pushed you to face him. His face dropped serious. "Ridiculous. From penniless to becoming a billionaire, I did it for you."

"I didn't asked you." You yelled, tears welling your eyes.

"I had to. It was the only way back in your circle. You disregarded my heart."

"You don't have a heart! I hurt your ego, that's why you're here. Just for revenge." Grabbing his collar you shook him, staring right into his orbs with a pained look. All those memories flashed back. Every single wound unraveled itself like a fresh cut.

"I loved you and you left me. I moved on, Jungkook. I love myself. It's too late. We can't be together. Go back home." Letting his clothes off you wiped your eyes, going straight to the door and opened it.