Dragon Rider pt. 3

Tomorrow Yoongi would return home. Time passed real quick. His presence felt like wax melting in flames.  Since graduation was near people were either breaking up or confessing a forever.

On the other hand, a wildfire was ignited out of desire, possession and jealousy. Depraved.

It was no secret about the whimpers colliding the walls ever so often. Aggression was a catalyst in his behaviour. He didn't knew what was happening to him. Or, maybe Jungkook denied to acknowledge it.

Like any other day, after practice Jungkook was standing next to Taehyung who was reviewing tackle techniques. Jimin noticed Jungkook's bloodshot eyes. He said," You look rabid."

Jungkook still kept an eye at you from the opposite end of the field, watching you talk to that cat like man.

"Got kept you up all night, huh?" Taehyung teased. "No offense but lately you've been pussy drunk. Get a grip or else Y/N will again defeat you."

Y/N. Y/N. Y/N!

Because of you he couldn't focus at all. 

"Look at you glaring at her," said Jimin. He thought what Jungkook felt for you was nothing but rivalry. He wanted his friend to move on. "She's already a misfit but we shouldn't even care if she exist. Just let her live and leave."

"She already got a boyfriend, maybe you should-" Jimin was cut off by Jungkook's loud declaration. "He's not her boyfriend."
A few turned their heads to give him a look. Confused judgemental looks. He paid no attention to it.

"Not yet," Taehyung mumbled turning his face away.

"They're not together." With that Jungkook walked away to barn, being aware of the fact that staying out of dorm after curfew was forbidden. He'd break a rule, he didn't cared. He wanted to isolation.

He spent hours with Celestial in barn, often times glancing at Artemis who was resting with closed eyes.

Jungkook scoffed," I hate your annoying master. She has ruined my life. All I think about is her, everywhere. Every other girl I fuck makes me imagine her. I hate that I can't hate her. I want to rip every gaze staining her. And it makes me feel sick that I would really steep so low only for her."

Artemis opened one eye, giving him a bombastic side-eye before going back to sleep.

"Oh, you think I'm speaking nonsense?"

Artemis lifted his neck to try speaking 'human' which sounded gibberish, ending his grumbles with a shook of his head.

Grrr!!!!

Celestial patted his tail against the ground. He was finding Artemis's words amusing.

"So now you're are making fun of me too? Great!"

"Who's making fun of you?"

Jungkook flinched, landing on his butt with a groan.

"Oh gosh, are you okay?" You ran towards him, helping him up. He shrugged your hands away and dusted his pants.

"It's not allowed to be out of dorms at this hour. What are you doing here?" You asked.

Jungkook cleared his throat. "Same as you, spending time with my dragon."

"I also feed them." You lifted a bag with a giggle, throwing two big pieces of meat for both of them.

"That's against the rules!" He argued," They're on a strict diet."

"Shup up, you broke a rule yourself." Ironically he indeed broke one tonight. "And my baby has a big appetite."

"Then why feed my dragon?"