Magic shop: New year's eve

Jungkook was staring at you since a while. Your hair in a bun and bare face. Indeed the pumpkin mark was behind your ear. He was in relief. Real question was how to make the kiss happen over consent

How? Hmm...

"Thank you. I should go," you stood up after sipping the last drop of liquor he poured for you.

Jungkook asked,"We're friends now?"

You clicked your tongue. "At good terms. Friends might be a strong term for that."

He stepped closer, looking straight in your eyes with a soft gaze. "I am clearly sorry about how I behaved Y/N. You are a lovely woman. Maybe it was my period."

"Was it?" You smiled.

"Never experienced one." He laughed. "Actually I have tickets to this movie on Christmas eve. Wanna watch it?"

"Jungkook, I-" You fumbled before tucking your hair back.

"It's non-refundable, please."
Jungkook really had a cute pout on his face, helpful in manipulation.

You sighed," Okay. Here's my number. Call me."

"Cool, let me see you off." Jungkook smiled when he saved your number. From a distance Yoongi watched the interaction.

"Simp," cat huffed before sleeping on his paws.

In confusion you looked around, "Did you hear that?"

Jungkook glared at him before clutching your hand to avert your attention back to him. He said,"No. The walls are thin, must be someone in alleyway."

Christmas Eve

You both came out of movie theater at 9pm. You recalled how you suddenly held his hand when a suspenseful scene grabbed your entire attention. He's warmth felt comfortable. You didn't even realised that he was still holding hands until he took you to a restaurant. After having dinner at 10 both of you were on your way back home.

Jungkook didn't wanted it to end. He was here to break the curse, not play ken on a date. You were yet to kiss him, willingly.

Sounds of bells hit eardrums and you twisted your way towards a church. Jungkook was following you regardless. "You going in there?"

"To congratulate the birthday boy," You winked. "And to make a wish. Some say tonight magic might happen."

He watched you go in to see Jesus. Looking around he said," Magic happens every night, darling."

He was bored so he went in, watched you rising up once you were done and turning around.

You smiled watching him standing there who was watching you with newfound curiosity.

He did took care of you and was handsome. You took a deep breath and thought if your wish was already granted.

A boyfriend.

Or was it a false alarm? Either way he deserved a present.

Walking upto him you hooked his arm and going out when you noticed a mistletoe.

He followed your gaze and smirked.
Mistletoe Kiss- The mistletoe tradition holds that a man is allowed to kiss any woman standing beneath a sprig or bouquet of Mistletoe, and vice versa. If a kiss is refused, bad luck befalls the person who said "No."

In a swift motion you were turned around. His hands around your waist, your around his neck. Hot breath fanning your mouth and eyes closed intensity.

"Can we kiss?"