64. It's like a dream come true

We had just left the restaurant after a delicious lunch where we had a rather perverted moment

When we were waiting for the food to arrive, I had taken a white plate and a ketchup bottle to write something on the plate.

'I love you Daddy.' It read.

But when I passed the plate to Adi and he read it, his eyes widened. I smiled widely at him as he looked up at me.

But the reason for his surprise was not that he figured he was going to be a dad, the reason was - very dirty.

He thought I had called him daddy and told him I love you. During that time, he teased me so much, smirking uncontrollably.

I had wanted to pour the whole ketchup on him for having such a dirty mind that couldn't think of anything else.

Such an amazingly stupid husband, I had thought.

Anyway, I didn't clarify to him what it meant and instead thought of telling him in another better and beautiful way. Because that - maybe - was actually a stupid idea.

"We are here." Adi announced as he stopped the car, and I looked at him before looking to my left when he pointed there.

"Why are we here?" I ask, but he doesn't answer me as he gets down of the car and opens the door for me.

The view in front of me was my favourite since the time I saw it a few months ago.

"Adi, why are we here?" I ask him again as he wraps his hand around my shoulder and walks us towards the house.

"You remember creating the interior designs for this house?" He asks me while we walk on the grass. I nod in confusion.

"Yeah. This was my favourite project. How could I forget? You remember I told you I didn't know the actual owner. However, he asked that I design the house according to my choices. And I found that weird. But yeah, that's why it's my favourite project." I tell him as I smile at the memory.

I got this project a few months ago and didn't know the official owner. I had just met his agent. He told me that his boss wanted me to design the whole house as per my choices and however I liked, since he didn't have much of an idea.

"Of course I remember. That's why we are here." He smiles brightly at me as we stop at the front of the door.

"I don't understand, Adi." I frown in his confusion, looking at him as he slides his hand into his pocket and pulls out a keychain that holds three keys and dangles them in front of my eyes.

"It's ours." He told me but my eyes widened in surprise even before he said it because of course why else would he have the keys to the house?

"No. You can't be serious. You are the owner?" I ask him dumbfounded and he nods grinning as he looks at me excitedly.