※Chocolate

※Chocolate

※Chapter 2

He smiled down at me, though I couldn't quit understand why, as I had no clue on what to do. Aria smiled at her brother's expression. She turned a little to the side, making her pink striped dress move a bit from the bottom.

Shaking my head at her, I turned to Eliot who looked bored. He then noticed a girl with a super short skirt and a see through silk shirt. Getting up, he ran to her as if she was a piece of stake that he so desperately wanted. I wouldn't be shocked if he invited his stake to lunch to eat stakes or lobster, after his shift, as he looked like he had money to spare or throw.

"Hey, I'm Jace," he said smiling. I nodded and gently shook his hand in a polite way, greeting each other. He looked familiar and his name rang a bell in my head, but I just couldn't fit it.

"I'm April," I informed, just as he takes us to sit at a table in the front of the door that had a bell above it. The door that signaled when a customer had entered. A sweet sound to my ear that brought fun memories from my childhood, that showed me how simpler, from now, my life was and how we once were a happy family.

"Well, as you can see, the guy over there, chasing the girl, is Eliot, or Lee. He is the owner's son, though it's me who picks who will be hired since his father isn't very trusting of his choices in life and business," Jace informed, with a smile that never left during our conversation. Though in my opinion, he was giving me to many facts for my liking.

"Well, um.. okay." I said quietly, as he scanned the application. Once done, a bigger smile rose up on his face."Congratulations! You're hired!" He said, with a big smile as he opened his arms to give me a bear hug.

"Thank you so much." That silly smile plastered on my lips never left 'till I got home that day. Not even when Eliot turn to glare at me. I seemed so happy picking out my first day of school outfit that I didn't notice Kingsley entering my bedroom with a bottle of Jack in his hands, looking quit smug if you asked me.

"Well, well. I see little April has grown up." Kingsley said, as he sat on top of my newly made bed like he didn't care that it took me thirty minutes to make it and harmer it. "Is there a reason for that smile?" He questioned looking at me with a knowing smile.

"If you think its about a guy, your wrong Charlie." I said with a smirk rising on my face as I knew him well enough to know that he didn't like his middle name at all. He said it sounded like a nerd's name.

"Ha ha, funny," he said with a glare. He stopped glaring once he remembered something important. "Dad and the new family left. I invited a few friends over. Come out to the yard if you want ice cream from Nice & Ice." It brought a smile on my face when I heard his words. Not about the ice cream, but about how he thought the same about dad trying to get a new family.

"Okay and yeah, his 'new' family seems like it came out from a Barbie movie." We both laughed about it for five minutes then stopped. "Wait, I thought you didn't like ice cream," I said curiously as I look him in the eyes.

"No, but my friends are always having so much that they bring it. Come out so you can meet my girl." My eyes almost bulged out when he said "my girl." The Kingsley I know never takes girls seriously.

"Since when do you have a girlfriend?" I question, not hiding the shock in my voice. He smirked but then didn't say anymore as he left my bedroom with his heavy foot steps on the wooden floor in the hallway.

Getting up, I walked to my dresser and fixed my hair a bit, though I couldn't do much. I slipped on a pink sweater with the Eiffel Tower that had a red bow at the top. Walking out my bedroom, I could here many people talking. It wasn't in the house, but outside. Making my way through all the doors and stairs, I was finally outside in front of many teenagers who were way too good looking to be real. They were as good as models. Some were in designer clothes and some in comfortable clothes, like me. The sun was setting and it was beginning to get cold.

"Hey April, over here!" My brother called out to me from a group around a bon fire. Everyone turned to the direction in which he was talking and looked at me. Most gave me a flat look. Only three didn't. Aria was there as well Jace who sat next to Kingsley. Walking up to Kingsley, I smiled and got close to his ear to tell him something.

"Is Aria your girlfriend? " I asked slowly. He nodded, looking smug and proud at the same time .

"Aria, this beautiful girl here, don't get jealous, babe," He said, giving her a playful wink as he put his arm on my shoulder, "is my sister." Her eyes became wide but ended up smiling at me.

"Wow! Oh my gosh, we should hang out more than just at the shop!" Aria said so enthusiastically. Though honestly, I wasn't that big a fan of shopping. I'm okay with fashion and all that but shopping always made me tired. I actually want to be a fashion designer but I do my shopping online or make my own clothes.

"Wait, how do you guys know each other?" questioned Kingsley. Jace beats me to it. "She works at Nice & Ice."

"Hey Elle," my brother called out. Turning around, I saw Eliot walking up to us with that girl from before. She looked at me and rolled her eyes but stop when she saw my brother with his hands on my shoulder.

"Have you met my sister yet?" He asked, amused.

"Yes, I've met August," he said flatly, though I just wanted to hit him with a bat. My name is not that hard to remember, it's five letters!

"It's April." I informed but I was cut off. The ice cream cone in the girls hand fell, making some chocolate ice cream fall on my shoes.

Great Chocolate.

....

I know I have not updated lately but I have been busy I'm sorry

but do

Vote★

Follow♥

Comment ☆