※Strawberry

※Strawberry

※Chapter 3

Everyone looked at me, expecting that I would start a cat fight, though I honesty did not care about these shoes. They were a gift from dad's new wife. I think it's Channel, or some other brand. I bent down and took them off leaving my piggy's to be hit by the breeze. I looked up at the girl and smiled. "Don't sweat it hun, it was an accident." I said before I sit down next to Aria. Everyone went back to what they were doing before.

"So, April. You remember me or were you playing around?" Aria asked, smirking.

"Remember you? Of course! I saw you like two hours ago," I said smiling at the thought of not remembering this beautiful girl.

"No, I mean from when we were little?" she asked curiously.

"No, not really. I kinda try to block those memories from my childhood. It was painful to see my mother going through cancer." I informed, though I was hoping she wouldn't give me sympathy.

"Yeah, I remember that. It was the reason why you left. But enough of sadness. I'm talking about you, Jace, Elle and I." She said with a smile, thinking of the past.

"Did I know you guys?" I question. I was shocked at the thought that they were my friends and I don't even recognize them.

"Yeah, actually I think you have some albums your mom made in your former bedroom." I nod my head in understanding and ask her to go up to my room so I can clean my feet and see the mysterious album. Once my feet were clean, I sat on my bed as Aria took the liberty to look around my room for the albums. Sitting cross legged, both me and Aria opened the album once she found it. In it were many pictures of me as a child, though one caught my attention- me at my sixth birthday and a girl next to Diane. She looked like a younger version of Aria and at my side were two boys with blonde hair, though it kinda looked a bit sandy brown.

"See, that's me and there's Jace and Lee at sixth your birthday party," Aria informed, pointing at pictures then turning the pages. "Oh, I love this one!" I blush as I saw a picture of both, Eliot and Jace, kissing my cheeks.

"Aw, you're blushing. Did you see me earlier, smirking at you two at the shop? Well, either way, it was because I was remembering you. I just didn't know it was you, you get me?" she asked, confusing me a little.

"Kinda of," I lied.

"Anyways, I was thinking about you and Jacob, or Jace I should say. He used to have the biggest crush on you. The reason I was thinking of you and him is because well, you were the only girl to get him to smile that much. So yeah, you remind me of the little April, or Courtney as you use to go by." Aria said, making me understand. It was a bit crazy as I did remember though I didn't at the same time.

"What about Elliot?" I asked curiously. I couldn't have possibly gotten along with him or have him think of me in that way.

"You guys always fought but you guys had some good times and a bit of laughs. Guess you'd call it a bitter sweet kind of friendship. He did have a crush on Diane but he had one on you too, but it was short." Aria said, remembering my sister. Of course he would. Everyone always ended up in love with her.

"Did you ever know me and Kingsley were related?" I asked, laying down.

"Yeah, though I kinda forgot as Kinsley and I are just starting to go out and he is older than me. Plus, I don't see a picture of you in this house so I kinda forgot, sorry." She said with a sheepish smile.

"Its cool since I forgot about you too. We were both young so its cool," I say, smiling.

"I think the party's gonna end soon so do you just wanna catch up?" She asks with a bright and joyful smile. I nod and we end up catching up on each others lives and who we hang out with and what we do for fun. Turns out, we are not that different. Though she is more girly than me. In the end, she helps me pick out an outfit for school from the closet full of clothes that my dad's new wife bought for me. Turns out that everything in this closet could pay for three years of rent where Aria and her brother live now.

"I wish I could stay, but its getting late and I need to finish something at home." I nod, knowing she wasn't just making up an excuse to leave. Once she was gone, I snuggled into my pillow, hugging it tight, thinking about eating some strawberry ice cream. Yum.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Vote★

Follow ♥

Comment ©

please do read my other stories and I would love it if I could get some fee back.