Strawberry (Eliot Michelle Story)

Strawberry and Fudge
Chapter: 1

6 Years

Strawberries my favorite thing about summer, we here in California never have a season for strawberries but I feel that in the summer they are the best. Dad had promised us to take us strawberry picking today, Finn was anxious to eat the strawberry cake mom would make tonight. Looking down at Mikey I see he's tired but has a smile on his face as mom picks him up and heads to the apple side of the farm, Finn followed leaving me and dad alone to pick the strawberries.

"Dad look so look perfect"  I yelled excited as I see the reddest strawberries I've ever seen. Turning around I see my dad pale, he began to cough in a sickly way turning a pale color.

"Dad? " I say frightened and confused as I couldn't comprehend why he was like this. Quickly dad took out a small bottle and took out two pills and drowned them down with water.

"Dad are y__" i start but he stopped me by putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't tell your mother or anyone ok?" he asked but I knew deep down he was demanding it. Dad was always nice but he was stick at times and knew how to put his foot down. He only did this when needed.

"Ok" I told him as we continued to pick strawberries.

___________

Present

I look down at the ground staring at the view,  mom always said dad had a great taste. Boy was she right, he had build this house into perfection it was at the hill where you could see a perfect view of L.A. To me it was breathtaking that's why every night I always came out here. The pool was growing from the lights on the inside of it. The rose garden was breath taking and the way from afar you could see the lake shine with the reflection of the moon made you realize why many people envied those who lived around here.

"Elee!" my younger brother yelled from down stairs, getting up I quickly run out my room but not before tripping on the groud. Curse my clumsiness, I thought as I continue to run down stairs.  Just as I had gotten to the living area I found Mikey giving me a smirk as if he was planing something, instantly I feel my body fall to the ground with a huge amount of weight, that was sweaty I might add. Scrunching my nose at the smell I look up to fine my friends who were smirking at me.

"Guys what the he'll are you doing here? " I questioned confused, instantly Jace and mom come out the kitchen along side my twin brother Finn who was carrying an ice cream cake with strawberries at the top.

"Well we know you can't leave because your still sick but since the games over___"  Mark my funny and nerdy best friend starts but was interrupted by Nick the Man whore of the group, he's a good guy yes but would it kill him to bring his sex life down a bit.

"We decided to come celebrate the win with you"  Mark told me patting me on the back, I smiled at them understanding why they were trying. They all knew me being sick was my depression and that this depression wouldn't allow me to be on a field. It would be a few weeks since the day I last played a game of football with dad. The last time he couched half of our team now, most of the kids on the team ended up being on our school team now.

"As that's sweet guys" I told them with a small smile touched by their kindness. Few often saw mine and their soft side, you would think I had no feelings really.

"Ben is driving some of the other guys here as they wanted to change"  Cain told me as he ruffled my hair. Giving all four of the boys a questionable look I sat down.

"And why didn't you change? " I asked still confused.

"Well frankly I'm proud of my smell, a man should embrace his smell" Nick told me as he tried to shove my face up his armpit.

"Ew gross" I shrieked disgusted at his hygiene problems.

"Calm down we just wanted to bother you with our stench plus Mrs.A is pretty cool with it"  Mark told me referring to my mother who was just laughing at us she pretended to ignore it as she cut the cake in small slices.

"That's because she is immune to horrid stench considering she changed Mikey and Finn's diapers" I told them with disgust as I got up heading to the kitchen.

"Please like your diapers were roses and sunshine"  Finn said in a smirk" As twins I think we share the same stench there for we both stink equally"  he said proud he use some 'big words'.

___________________

this is all I have right now but I wanted to show you guys.

it should be finished tomorrow and I may be posted of it may be poster on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. It really just depends when I think it's ready or when it seems all good

oh and anyone want to make me a cover?

any way all of you are just wondering I will dedicate a chapter to those who supported me, I tolls in the comments I hope you guys read them I try to always responded

I always wonder if you guys saw it or not point being hope u liked. oh and I never added this but McKenzie got in a car accident and before she did she was married to a jerk and they adopted a kid name Kaden or Kade for short.  Kade has always been a bad ass but after his mother is in the hospital he is sent to his godmother April.

Eliot has known him since she was a baby but has never like him due to her never trusting him after he cheated in a footie match.

so yeah lol love u guys!

tell me what u think: )