Chapter 11💗

Next morning:
Sunshine was peeking in the room and was coming on the two bunnies and one bear's face. Small bunny stirred in his sleep and started finding his source for his sweet milk. He started roaming his hands on tae's chest. Tae squirmed in his sleep and he sensed that someone's hand was roaming on his chest he was about to jerk away his hands as he thought it was kooks hand but the hands size was small so he opened his eyes and saw the cutest sight. Gukk's eyes were closed and he was whining and in his sleep he was roaming his hands finding his breast. Tae cooed and giggled at the sight. He woke kook up. "Koo look at him" tae said cooing. Kook groaned and opened his eyes and he too saw the sight and laughed.

"Aww baby don't let small bunny suffer and give him what he wants" kook said while both of them laughed. "But koo first take your phone and record this" tae said and kook hummed and took his phone and started recording while gukk started making sucking sounds to which both of them laughed silently. "Done I recorded it we will show him when he grows up and see his embarrassed face" kook said and started laughing hard imagining the scene. Tae while laughing brought gukk closer and opened his bralette and brought gukk closer and gukk started sucking strongly. "Look baby how much you made him suffer see how hungry he is" kook said smiling while someone knocked on their door.

Kook went and opened the door and saw mrs jeon and mrs Kim there. "Ohh good morning moms" kook said while hugging them. "Good morning muscle pig/ soon to be son in law" they both said. They went inside and saw tae was feeding gukk while gukk was clutching his bra tightly. "Tae tae why is he clutching your bra so tightly like that he drank your milk after so many hours?" Mrs jeon said and taekook laughed. "Mom this is the reason why he is doing like this" kook said and showed the video to both of them and laughed ever so loudly that they told kook to send them the video to show it to their husbands.

"Koo will you change his diaper and pants" tae said. "Of course your highness anything for you and our prince" kook said while bowing 90 degrees while tae laughed. Kook came with gukk's pants and baby powder and a bowl with water. He came and sat in front of gukk who was still drinking milk while tae was caressing his back. Kook pulled down gukk's pants and tore his diaper. As soon as he tore his diaper gukk poured his holy water on kook's face. Tae laughed so hard while seeing kook's face which was whole wet because of gukk holy water.

"Babyyyy waeee why did you pour your holy water on meee" kook whined and looked at tae. Tae kept laughing to which kook smiled as these laughs are melody for his ears and wanted to hear it forever. Kook went to washroom and cleaned his face and came back. "Pup this time be a good boy for daddy and let him change your pants and diaper" kook said and secretly hoping that once again gukk won't pour holy water on his face.

But gukk was so busy drinking that he didn't pee and let kook whatever he was doing. "Good baby see we are done" kook said and pecking gukk's cheeks but his mind went blank when he smelled tae's milk which smelled so heavenly. Kook backed away and pecked tae's lips. "Your highness what's the next order for me" kook said. "Umm for now my king please go and freshen up and for helping your highness here is your reward" tae said while pulling kook down from his collar and smashing his lips on kook's. Kook kissed him with so much passion. They backed away when kook said being naughty huh. "What can I do when my king is so hot" tae said so sexily that kook again pulled him for another kiss.

Time skip:
At breakfast:
"Where is the bunny family?"Jin  said whining as they need to start the discussion about their vacation. Soon they saw the trio coming down wearing all black. The trio were looking hot in black. While gukk was looking so cute as he wore a black coloured onesie. Kook was sulking as on gukk's onesie it was return "mom's little boy" and kook wanted to say that why not dad or parents.

Gukk's outfit:

(Ignore the pacifier)

"What were you guys doing huh we're having morning se—- jimin's sentence was cutted off when Jin smacked his head. "Anyways where were we" mrs Kim said. They were so confused to decide the destination as you know they are rich so they can't decide. "What about we go to Hawaii" jimin suggested. "No chim gukk would get sick in the high temperature." Tae said while drinking juice.

"Let's go to Maldives" yoongi suggested. "Woah my sleepy cat you suggested such a cool destination." Jimin said pecking yoongi's lips on which he smiled widely. He smiled widely because they fought last night that who ate jimin's mochi, so yoongi scolded him so jimin was not talking to him. "Ok it's final we are going to Maldives but let's ask gukk's momma and dadda if they are okay." Mr jeon said. "We are okay with it" koo said. Finally after so they decided the destination and they would be going their next week. They need to start preparations for their vacation.

And about the marriage taekook have decided that they will date each other for some time and spend some quality time together and then they will get married.