Chapter 20💗

Author's POV:

The Jeon's and Kim's returned to Seoul a day ago. Everyone was exhausted but later were busy packing for the wedding which will be held in Busan. Today was Gukkie's vaccination day. As usual the coconut head forgot about it but tae remembered it.

Kook woke up because of some shuffling beside him and cooed at the sight and clicked many pictures of the mother and son duo.

Kook's view:

Gukk all snuggled up in tae's chest

Gukk all snuggled up in tae's chest. Kook didn't have a heart to wake tae up but it was past 9. "Baby love please wake up it's already late" kook said softly while caressing tae's head. Tae slowly opened his eyes and saw kook staring at him with love filled eyes. Kook pecked tae's lips to which tae blushed. "what's the time koo?" tae asked. "it's 9:30 am my love" kook answered.

"WHAT KOOKIE WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE" tae asked hurriedly getting up and going towards the bathroom. "but for what baby?" kook asked with a frown on his face. "ahh you dumb bunny today is gukkie's vaccination" tae said while going to freshen up. "ohh shit i forgot about his vaccination day" kook said while kissing gukk's forehead. Gukk stirred in his sleep and opened his looking at his father.

"Good morning my boba. Today my boba will get a small injection on his bummie" kook said and after saying this gukk bursted out crying as if he knew what injection is. Kook immediately took him in his arms and started to console him. "no no my boba you are strong like dada right my baby. no one will give you injection my baby." kook said and finally gukk's cries turned to sniffles.

Both the parents quickly got ready and decided to have breakfast outside because they are already late.

Time Skip at hospital:

Taekook were waiting for their turn while gukk was in kook's arms. Tae was nervous because he knew that gukk is going to cry a lot and trouble them and be fussy all day.

"Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon please come with Jeon Taegukk" nurse said and tae was a whole strawberry. "koo who said we are officially a jeon?" tae whispered. "baby soon you will be jeon so I thought why not register your names now only as jeon" kook said winking at tae and going in the cabin.

Kook was calmly holding gukk while it was time for gukk's shot.

While giving the shot to distract kook was talking with gukk who was curiously looking at his father but after experiencing the stinging sensation he started crying

While giving the shot to distract kook was talking with gukk who was curiously looking at his father but after experiencing the stinging sensation he started crying. Tae took gukk out while kook was in to take gukk's updated file.

As soon as tae came out he saw the face he never wanted to see again. Bogum was standing infront of him with a disgusting smirk on his face and a pregnant women beside him. "Ohh hey slut how are you and this disgusting piece of shit-- and before he could say anything kook punched him on his face while tae was crying.

"Dare to say one more thing against my world and my baby you will lying dead here in snap of my fingers." kook said while holding bogum's collar. "you don't know me I am the son of the biggest mafia." bogum said while kook laughed. "Let's see who is the biggest and powerful mafia" kook said with a smirk on his face.

Kook took tae and gukk to the parking lot while both of them were crying. "Don't worry my babies tomorrow you will see a surprise and bogum begging at my feet and also dead" kook said while embracing them. "Bwut how kwookie?" tae asked as he was snuggled up in kook's chest. "Just wait and watch baby tomorrow is his last day. You both go and sit in the car my love" kook said and tae nodded.

"Hello dad tell hyungs to be ready as this is the time to show the world who is the most powerful" kook said while a smirk on his face. "Park Bogum be ready as tomorrow is your last day. I will torture you so much till you beg because you made my love and my son cry" kook said while going towards his car.