Chapter 22💗

Time skip at home:

"Thank you my son in law. Thank you so much for getting my son's revenge and taking his side in front of the whole world." Mrs Kim cried. "Mom what are you saying it is my duty to punish people who talk back against my love, my son and my family. I won't tolerate anyone talking against my family." Kook said hugging mrs Kim.

"Well eomma as day after tomorrow we are leaving for jeongcheol's wedding so tomorrow I am taking my baby and baby's momma to my private mansion. We will directly meet you on the airport." Kook said while wrapping his arms around tae's waist.

"Ok my son do as you want" mrs Jeon said.

With taekook:

Kook was unbuttoning his shirt while tae layed Gukk on bed and quickly went and hugged kook. Kook first was startled but later started caressing tae's back. Soon tae started crying to which kook got panicked.

"Baby love why are you crying?" Kook said while hugging him close. "Ko-kookie thank you so much for saving me from that monster and taking my revenge" tae said. "Bub why are you saying thank you my love there is no need. What yours is mine. Whatever your problem is it is mine too. And it was my duty to deal with the thing which is bothering you and our baby. Also love if you want to say thank you we have a better way." Kook said while swaying there bodies left to right.

"What is the way koo?" Tae said while looking kook with his big Bambi eyes. Kook chuckled and said "a sweet kiss". Tae was a red tomato by hearing what kook said. "Kooo" tae said whining while snuggling in kook's chest.

"What baby this is the only nice way to say thank you. Come on now give me a kiss quickly." Kook said while puckering his lips. Tae shyly pecked kook's lips but kook was quick to pull him into a heated kiss.

After a while they broke the kiss. "Petal tomorrow we have to wake up early as we have to leave." Kook said while kissing tae's forehead.

"But where are we going hubby" tae said while pouting. "It's a secret my baby." Kook said while lifting tae in bridal style and laying him down on the bed.

Time skip the next day:

Kook missed tae's warmth and slowly opened his eyes the next day and saw Gukk sleeping soundly next to him and infront of him he saw the most beautiful view. There was tae standing in front of the mirror applying moisturiser on his legs while wearing a beautiful white frock.

Tae's look:

Kook slowly went and back hugged him and started sniffing tae's neck

Kook slowly went and back hugged him and started sniffing tae's neck. "Mhmm baby looking so beautiful like an angel. How do manage to be so beautiful" kook said while snuggling in tae's neck. "For being so beautiful you need to have a big cute muscle bunny and a small boba ball who loves you more than themselves. And just because of there love I look naturally beautiful." Tae said while wrapping his arms around kook's neck.

Kook's eyes gathered fresh tears in them. Kook kissed tae while tae was caressing kook's nape. Soon Gukk woke up crying. "Ok c'mon go quickly and get ready we need to leave." Tae said pushing kook in the bathroom.

"Aww my boba you woke up" tae said while kissing gukk's chubby cheeks. Soon taekook and Gukk got ready and they left to there destination.

Gukk's look:

Kook's look:

Without jacket

Without jacket.

Will soon update new chapter.