Kai Parker

"Hi mom" I said when i came to my mom's car.

"Hi Stefanie"

When I closed the door of car and mom started to drive I asked her.

"Mom did you heard about attack?" I asked her.

"What attack?" she asked confused.

"Something attacked our mayoress" I told her.

"What?! Does anyone know what attacked her?" she asked.

"I have a theory but I didn't tell anyone. When they found her she was draind out of blood. You know what that means. But it couldn't be anyone from Salvatore Boarding School. They drink human blood from blood bags. So I'm guessing it's some new vampire." I said to her.

Mom was quiet. She was probably in shock. I was guessing by her face.

When we came home I went in my room and put on me other clothes. When I came down mom and dad didn't bother me with questions where am I going because I said to mom I was going to Ariana.

"Bye dad. Bye mom." I said to them.

"Bye sweetie" said mom.

When I closed house door I turned to a woods. I didn't told anyone where will I go but I knew nobody who knows me will see me. They all are on some activites or something like that. My sister Imogen was in music school, Ariana went somewhere with her parents

I came to the woods and started to search. I needed one hour to find anything but i found it. I saw a blood on leaf of some plant. Blood started on leaf and it was contiuning on south. I followed the blood. The blood leaded me to some forest meadow. I saw something in the middle of the meadow. When I came closer I saw that this thing is ascendant. Aunt Bonnie once showed me it. She told me that every ascendant is little diffrent than other but you can still know this is ascendant.. But if ascendant lies here that means someone came out of prison world. I looked around but i couldn't see anyone but I felt presence of someone. Or maybe two.

"Isn't a little dangerous to be here alone?" someone behind me said.

I turned around and i saw a man.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Kai Parker." he said.

I froze. Aunt Bonnie told me about Kai. He is a psychopathic heretic who killed his sister on her wedding.

"And who are you?" he asked me.

"You think I'm so stupid to tell you?" I said to him.

"Acutally it is not matter who you are. I was just making a introduction." he said.

"What are you talking about?" i asked him.

"You see when I was in prison world I made some kind of virus. I don't know if it work yet but soon I will." he said

I immediatly knew why was he telling me this.

"You want to test it on me." I said.

"Wow you are smart!" said a new voice.

There was someone else behind me. It was a boy. He looked 16 years old.

"This is Diego and he is a werewolf." told me Kai.

"Are you like Kai's sidekick or something?" I asked Diego.

"No. Diego and I are partners." said Kai.

"And you are our prey." Kai said.

Kai used his super speed to catch me because i started ran. He caught me and used his super strenght on me so I wouldn't ran again. He forced me to drink his blood. When Diego came to us I started to fight but it didn't help.

Kai broke my neck and Diego stabed something in me. They did it at the same time.

"I wonder what does this kind of virus does" I thought.

That was my last thought as a living person.

And then everything turned black.

Author's Note: I named this virus because I can't really decide if it is virus, potion or something else.