Transition

I woke up in the meadow. I was a little confused and I didn't remember anything. But then I started to remember. I rememberd Kai and Diego and what did they did to me. But I still didn't know what they did to me. When I at least calmed a little I started to fell something diffrent. It was like hunger. I knew what kind of hunger was this, dad told me about it many times. I heard something. I tried to listen a bit harder and I heard a person. I waited in silent because I didn't know where will person go. I realize it's coming in the meadow. I wished I could run but I was still too inundated with different emotions. When a person came I saw it's a girl. She had auburn hair, light blue eyes and stone necklace. When she saw me she looked a little confused and she came to me.

"Who are you?" she asked me.

"I am Stefanie Salvatore" I told her.

"And you are...?" I asked her.

"I'm Hope Mikaelson, Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson. Your parents are probably Damon and Elena Salvatore?" she asked me.

"Yes they are" I agreed with her.

"What are doing here" This place is usually empty." said Hope.

"This is a place where they found mayoress and she was drained out of blood so i figured it was a vampire but it couldn't be anyone of you from Salvatore School. You drink only from blood bags." i told her.

You probably asking yourself how did i know this girl was from Salvatore School. I knew it because I saw her many times in front of Salvatore School.

"But what did happend when you came here?" Hope asked me.

"Do you know who is Kai Parker?" I started with story.

"Yes I know. He is crazy uncle of my friends Josie and Lizzie Saltzman." she said confused.

"Well it seems he somehow came out of prison world with Diego and when he was in prison world he made something like kind of virus. He didn't told me what does this 'virus' supposed to do but he made me drink his blood and then he snapped my neck and Diego at the same time shinged something in me. It was probably this 'virus'. "

"Did you said Kai made you drink his blood and then he snapped your neck? Hope asked.

"Yes, why?" I asked her.

"If he made you drink his blood and then he snapped your neck that means you are now in transition.".

"Yeah I am in transition." I agreed with her.

"If you want to complete your transition then come with me. We have blood bags in Salvatore School." said Hope.

I was thinking for a moment.

"I'm going to complete my transition. I'm going with you." I said.

"Okay but we will have to be careful. You probably don't want Alaric to find out."

"You are right. I really don't want him to know. He would tell my parents."

"Are you ready to go?" Hope asked.

"I am."

"Okay let's go."

We walked like half of hour to Salvatore School. When we came to it we had to be careful since we didn't wanted anyone to find out. When we came in kitchen Hope opened a fridge and took out a blood bag-

"When you drink it don't think about the taste." said Hope.

"Okay."

Hope gave me a blood bag, I opened it and started to drink. I didn't thought about taste like Hope said.

"Do you fell better?" asked Hope.

"Yes I do."

"Good, but now we should probably find out if you need a daylight ring. Just put your hand on sunlight." said Hope.

I did what she said and when I put my hand on my skin started to burn. I fast moved my hand back to my body.

"Yea you need a ring. Come with me." said Hope.

I followed her in the hall and up the staircase in her bedroom. Hope took a grimoire from a shelve and placed it on the floor. She started to look for a daylight ring spell. When she found it she started to work. When the ring was finished she gave it to me. It was really beautiful. Ring was in the shape of rose. I liked it at the same time I first saw it.

"It is really beautiful." I said to Hope.

"Thanks. And Stefanie there is something you need to know." she said.

"What is it? I asked.

"You can't still going to your school." Hope said.

"Why not?" I asked her confused.

"There is too many humans." Hope said.

In the moment she said that I realize she was right.

"You are right, but what now when I can't still going to my school?"

Hope was deciding for a moment. When she decided she looked at me.

"We will told Alaric about you and see if he would let you be a student here at Salvatore School." she said.

I was not really excited about this plan and I could see Hope was not too but we didn't had better plan. When I was thinking about this we heard a car. When we came to a window we saw it.

Alaric's car.

It's time to tell what happend to me.

And I wasn't excited about it.