Character introduction.

Kapoor family.

Lakhan Kapoor.

Lakhan Kapoor. The father of Rhea Kapoor. He love her so much and can do anything. In love with Avni but had to married Monica. Stay with monica just because of Rhea. To raise her in a happy environment... He has a secret concerning Rhea.... Love her nieces a lot. He is a lot protective about Rhea.... he is hiding a secret from her. A big one. He doesn't want her to find anything as he is scared she will leave him.
Thought Avni is innocent and want only good thing for Rhea.
Doesn't want Ram and Priya to be a lot close to Rhea but can't do anything as it's his brother and sister-in-law
He will do anything for her only daughter.

Monika Kapoor.

Monika Kapoor. Married with Lakhan because of family. Seeing how Lakhan love Avni but she couldn't left him because of Rhea. She is staying with Lakhan just because of Rhea and she realized she love Lakhan but she can't do anything.
Rhea is everything for her. She can do anything for her and she is very protective about her... they never argue in front of Rhea. She is hiding a big true from Rhea and she won't let her find out anything at any cost. She can't lose her daughter. Her only daughter. Praying for Lk to realise her love. Hate Avni and is scared she will hurt Rhea.

Rhea Piya Kapoor.

Rhea Kapoor. She is 25 years old. Everyone favorite. Her parents treat her like a princess. She is very pretty. Girls are jealous of her. Like her cousines a lot. They are best friends and spend a lot of time together. Since she was a little girl every morning when she open her eyes she must see her dad first. That's has become a ritual now and till she grow up it's still the same. Love to spend a lot of time with her mother. Her mother is her everything so is her dad. She want someone to love her as his dad love her mom. Since childhood they keep her happy and she love how her parents never argue. Love her family a lot. Love Avni as she doesn't know her true nature. She think Priya hates her as she never talk to her. Her only aunt. She don't know who choose the name Piya for her and she want to know but know one tell her.