London
Pihu hotel room.
Pihu heard someone knocking furiously....
Pihu went to open the door and was shock to see Angad. Angad went inside the room and lock the door...

Pihu laugh sarcastically seeing him...
Pihu: So it's seen you don't trust me right? I knew it Angad! You are like all these fiancee that doesn't trust their girlfriend and don't want them to go anywhere without them. You are insecure.

Angad: I will not listent to your nonsense Pihu

Angad: I will not listent to your nonsense Pihu.. we are going home.

Pihu: I have work Angad! Oh I see! You don't want me to be more successful than you!

Angad: PIHU PLEASE!

Pihu: What it's true! I thought I knew you since childhood but I am wrong Angad! I thought you were not like these other boy and will always trust me... guess I was wrong!

Angad: You really don't know me Pihu! You know me since childhood Pihu but the true is you never understand me! I want to see you success! And I am doing this for your safety! Can't you understand Rishi is here!

Pihu: And can't you understand he is in jail. I can't believe you are using this to scared me to go back home! How could you Angad! You know everything about me and you also know my weaknesses and you are using it on me woww

 I can't believe you are using this to scared me to go back home! How could you Angad! You know everything about me and you also know my weaknesses and you are using it on me woww

Angad: Why can't you believe me. Why is it hard for you! I care for you!

Pihu: I am not going anywhere!

Angad look down and sigh. He look at Pihu and take a deep breath... he knew the thing he was about to say will hurt Pihu
Angad: Even if I broke our engagement you won't come.

Pihu look at Angad shockingly.
Pihu: you can't Angad. You know papa won't take this well. His heath.... You remember what happen when he hurt us fight for the first time.
Pihu say with tears while Angad look down. They both can't forget that day....