In the morning.
Aarav apartment...
Aarav open his eyes hearing his phone ringing... he look at Rhea in his arm and smile...

He kiss her forehead and stand up... he take his and his cigarette and went outside....

He stand on the balcony.... He answer the call...

Aarav: Hello...

Lk: Aarav where is Rhea. She isn't answering her phone.

Aarav: Uncle Rhea is sleep and don't worry she is with me and she is safe...

LK: Yes. Thank you Aarav. I would like to discuss something with you both... can you drop Rhea home then we will talk.

Aarav: Uncle uncle of course.

LK: Thank you beta. See you. Bye.

Aarav: Byee.
He cut the call...

Aarav light his cigarette and relax looking everywhere...
He felt Rhea arm slide across his chess. She hug him from behind...

Aarav: you have already wake up...

Rhea lay her head on his back and relax...
Rhea: Yes I was missing you...

Aarav: You father called... he want me to drop you and then he will talk to us.

Rhea: Oh okay... But why? Did something happen?

Aarav: I dont know....
Aarav phone start to ring again and he sigh... he answer the phone while Rhea hug him tightly...

On the call.

Aarav: Yes tell me!

Man: what should we do with the dresses you design and wanted.... The heels, and bangles ect.

Rhea look at Aarav confusedly...

Aarav: you delivered it to my house okay.

Man: Okay sir. Thank you.

Aarav: You are welcome.
He cut the call...

Aarav throw his cigarette and hold Rhea hand....

Rhea: What dresses Aarav?

Aarav: I have bought and design some piece of clothes for you.... Especially by me.

Rhea look at Aarav.
Rhea: Do you know how to do all of this.

Aarav nodded.
Rhea: Woww you are talented.

Aarav make Rhea stand in front of him.
Aarav: I love you....

Rhea: I love you too. Next week it's our wedding Aarav. We should start buying clothes.

Aarav: Don't worry love.. I will take you to my friend boutique. It's one of the best boutique in the world.

Rhea nodded.
Rhea: Let's go now. You need to drop me home....

Aarav nodded.
Rhea: Let's go

They took their things and left...
Aarav drive to Rhea house.

Kapoor mansion
Living room.
LK and Ram look at each other.
LK: I am sorry Ram priya. I cant. I can't tell her that.

Priya: I was thinking the same. I don't want her to feel sad or broken. I don't want her to feel that me and Ram didn't want her... I think it's better if she doesn't know. I am scare of her reaction....

Ram and Monika was shock....
Ram: You guys are right... we won't destroyed her happiness. It's going to be her wedding day soon. We can't destroyed that.

Ram: But you need to have a talk with Rhea. Everyday she can't stay with Aarav. What will people say...

LK: You are right. I was thinking the same.

They all nodded.
They heard the door open and saw Aarav and Rhea coming inside hand in hand.

LK and Ram look at their joined hand.

Rhea smile looking at them. She left Aarav hand and run to her parents. She hug Monica and Lakhan.

Rhea: dad mom.....

Rhea: Hi ram uncle and Priya aunty....

Arnav: namaste Lakhan dad, Ram papa, Monica mom and Priya Maa...

Rhea was confused while the elders was shock.....

Rhea: Aarav.... Ram uncle and Priya aunty. They are my uncle aunty not mom and dad.

Ram and Priya look at Rhea...

Aarav: But Rhea don't you think you should call them Maa and papa?

Rhea; No? Why? They are my uncle and aunty.

Aarav: Still! Ram papa and Priya Maa look at you as their daughter... don't you see them as a second parents for you.

Rhea: Yes I do. Of course I see Ram uncle and Priya aunty as a second parents for me. When mom and dad goes out for business I stay with them only....

Aarav: exactly. Maybe you should call them mom and dad.

Rhea look at them.

Ram: Aarav it's okay....

Rhea: No Ram papa... Aarav is right... I need to call you both papa and maa. You are like my parents too.

Priya and Ram look at her emotionally.

LK and Monica smile. They look at Aarav with a smile.... They were liking how Aarav wanted to make everything right for them.....

Rhea walk to Ram and Priya. She hold both their hand.

Rhea: I should have call you both Maa papa. You two were always here for me when mom and dad weren't... thank you mama papa.

Rhea hug them. Ram and Priya smile emotionally. They look at Aarav with a smile.    

Rhea leave them and smile at Aarav.....
Rhea: Mom dad can I go with Aarav today.

Lk: Aarav will drop you right?

Rhea: Actually no dad. I will stay with him.

Lk: No! Rhea! Enough now! For three days you weren't home. What will people say! I don't want any people to gossip about you! From next you will stay with him... it's your wedding. Can't you both wait!

Aarav: But dad she is with me. She is safe...

LK sigh.
Ram: We know beta. But what will people say..

Aarav: We shouldn't care about people...

Rhea: yes dad. We aren't doing any wrong.... Please dad. Let me go...
She pleaded...

LK: Fine... you can go. But you should be home tomorrow.

Rhea smile and hug her dad.
Rhea: Thanks dad. You are the best. I love you. I will see you all tomorrow. Bye. Love you all.

Rhea left with Aarav immediately before Lk change his mind.

Lk turn and saw all of them glaring at him.
LK: I couldn't help it guys. She was pleading me. I couldn't see her like this.

Ram: LK is right.

Priya: Argh! You both listen to her too much. You both are spoiling her.

Monica: Priya is right. We should be a little strict with her!

Ram and Laksh sigh...