Chapter 10 -Tanya

I was still throwing up  when mother came in  with father  immediately  father held back my hair as mother dabbed a cool flannel  all over my sweaty skin then  father  said

"Whats wrong babygirl  why are you throwing  up have you caught a bug  or something "

"Calm down  darling let her  empty the contents of her stomach  she will tell us  when   she feels like it"

"I know margerite  but you know how many years after  we got  her back  it just drives me crazy when she's like this"

"I know love just be patient"

'Mommy  ,daddy  I feel scared   '

"Scared of what baby don't be shy"

"Scared of starting the academy"

"Why did someone  threaten you baby girl"

"Eric vamoos from here  she need us to remain  calm  as she tells  us   if you can't calm down then go out please"

"I am sorry margerite  I will try to calm down"

"Good  now please continue   baby  why are you so scared of the academy its very safe  and well protected is there another reason  you don't want  to  go"

"No mother  it not that I don't want to go  I do and I feel excited  about it  but I am scared  since its my first time  in an academy  you know that mother Jolie never allowed  me to educate  in a school  I guess I feel nervous  about this big  step being  around others my  age"

"Oh my  we got worried  for a second  look baby  we know the academy  is new to you and the fact that  you will  stay there   scares you but  Maria is there and  the teachers know us  and they will help catch you up  sweetheart"

"But what about   the shifting class  I have never seen my  dragon or flown  with her  all I know is that she protected  me mom  and took care of  me  during my darker times and I have never been around boys  my  age  or ever kissed one"

"Thats how it shall remain  tanya .no boyfreinds  no sex no kissing  and if I hear if any boys around my baby  girl  I will have  my men barge onto the   academy  grounds and  remove them"

"Please daddy  don't be so dramatic  mother  please   calm him down before he shifts"

"ERIC DRAGO CALM DOWN OR GO VAMOOS  SHE'S 16 YEARS OLD AND SHE HAS A RIGHT TO EXPERIENCE  LIFE THE RIGHT WAY  AFTER BEING SHELTERED  HER ENTIRE YOUNG  LIFE  IF YOU CAN'T  BE CALM  THEN SO HELP ME I WILL  SHOVE MY  LOUIE VUTTON HEELS UP YOUR OVER PROTECTIVE  DRAGON ASS"

I giggled when dad whined like a puppy and left my room  he had been so over the top ever since I.found out that  supernaturals  you read about in books   were real  by accident   and like any sane person  I screamed  and ran  daddy  looked  like he would cry   as he ran after me and after much   talking  to  Maria and margerite  told me that  nomed de lune  was a realm of its own .

I am ok with it  because  when they explained  that I had a dragon called  aanya in my body  who was often the voice i heard  and who took the brunt of the beating I received   I began relaxing  after that  whatever veil was up hiding  the forms of the server and staff in the kingdom and outside   dropped and I finally saw the real  nomed de lune.

It was still beautiful  and  I loved everything  here including  the people  and it  still felt like home to me anyway after  daddy was vamoosed  mom told me  o had nothing to fear and if  I ever  fell in  love  or had crushes then I could talk to her privately   she then kissed  my head and left.

  After mom left  daddy came in  and I kissed his cheek saying how I loved  him and that   he would always be my first love  who  has shown me the type of man  I  desire  to  find me   someone kind,and funny   and protective Just like him  .

Daddy teared up  I hugged him and told him I love him  he smiled and   we played around   fighting  as daddy explained  my stance being off  we spent. Most of the night like this   the next morning was the day I.was to begin attending the  academy  De lleh  Academy.

Everything  was packed and everyone  took it in turns to fuss over both me and  Maria  daddy also gave me   weapons  disguised  as everyday  items  such as hair ties ,clips  necklace, bracelet  ect  I had to admit  that was kinda of cool but  I never told my dad or uncles  anything just incase there dragon egos inflated  as big as there  heads maybe  bigger.

Mom dropped us off followed by my aunts and as usual  mom wore a disguise and when I asked why she did this mom told me  that  because  her and daddy are  royal blood and  along with many  loyal subjects they also.had  many enemies  i understood  it  and after that  I never asked again.

Anyway we got in a car  and it drove us to the top of the snowy mountain   where mom told us there was a very strong  magical barrier  when we passed through i felt like throwing up  but my maid  Gemma  had a rubbish bin ready  for me   I thanked her  before i  threw up.

Mom then handed me a drink and I thanked her it kept me from throwing up  again when we were in front of the academy Mom fussed over me again and  asked if I had all my medicines  to help my  seizures and bone  weakness  .

  This was also a new thing I dealt with   was seizures ,faint spells,constant  sickness ,bone weakness and   lack of appetite  mom told me that once I shifted  my health issues would all  go away   and I would be healthy  but until that happened  Gemma and Jenna  were my  on site  nurses  that too  on my daddys  saying.

We entered the building  and immediately  I was ushered into  a room where  the teachers  all introduced  themselves  i said hello to all except one he  stared at me and it made me uncomfortable  but I stayed quiet  when I was  introduced   mom and me explored the  entire  school .

I also  found the  garden and  I knew that the garden was going to be my  place to go to whenever I  needed space  mom had left  me  and I  walked around and smelled flowers only to turn around when I heard panting and running   I was tackled to the ground by a gorgeous  looking  labrador  who had gold fur  she was lovely  and  so affectionate.

I played with her for a bit   before seeing her collar  that read cerberus  I knew the name was   familiar  and thats when I remembered  that cerberus  was the three headed  dogs  name  from  Greek mythology  I huffed  remembering this   and I secretly  cursed the owner  of this gorgeous  baby  for naming her cerberus.

 So I told her that I wouldn't  call her cerberus I would call her Cindy  she then let out a happy bark and I removed  one of my ribbons and   tied it to her  neck    and told her that my ribbon  would. Always  let me  know    who she was  whenever she came to  visit me  I then gave her a yummy treat and  sent her on her way   then I prayed I  would find Cindy's owner  and Tell them off for naming there precious  puppy  after a three headed  hell hound .