The Greatest Among Men...

In Celestia, the flames had long since been put out. Citizens had returned to their homes and were repairing the damage done to the city. Now that Redmane had revealed himself as the Dragon Emperor, there was nothing left to hide. To the Celestials left in the city, their lord had returned. But he cared not for them as he did for himself; For it was his goal and his alone he sought to accomplish. He would go to any lengths to see Laufi fall, and just as Moona had come up with a plan to reach the wish the Aether promised, so had he. He understood that if he were to find the pieces of the artifact, then he could wish for Laufi to perish, and take control of the Aether. Inside the Keep, he rehearsed his plan within the throne room with a single Soldier. This Soldier wasn't like the others. He did not look the same, nor use the same weapons or strategies. Among men, he was the greatest. He kneeled before the Emperor, bowing his head as he listened silently. "...We must find the severed fragments of the artifact. When we find them, we will at last accomplish our goals. Laufi will be destroyed, and I will be free to bring order to this world. Of all my subordinates, I trust that you will be the one to accomplish this. I entrust this task to you, the mightiest of man." The Emperor said. The Soldier rose to his feet, remaining silent. "...I entrust this task to you, General Aria." The Soldier nodded firmly. "It will be done...Grandfather." 

To be concluded

To be concluded...
In Dragonfire III: The World Consumed