On a car

Ghost

Ghostis more of a passenger than driver. Well... the team wants him to bea passenger.

Whenriding with him, you are not a passenger prince/princess but asurvivor.

Cursesat everything and everyone

"whythe fuck is there someone crossing the street?" when it'sactually someone walking on a crosswalk

Ifanyone has the guts to do remarks/suggestions about his driving, theywill be left on the side of the road. Soap has learned it the hardway.

Noone is able to sleep while he drives, he isn't the softest on brakesand the wheel.

Passengersglance at one another.

Atleast no one forgets about the safety belt

As apassenger, he is quiet and stares at the landscape. To him,everything is mesmerizing : neon lights, urban life, horses infields.

Becauseof his rough childhood he hasn't experienced outside a lot and hassocial anxiety when he is in an unknown place with lots of people.Being in a car allows him to observe how people act/interact but withdetachment from them. He is in a safe bubble.

Price

Is the dad of the group.

Has a bunch of snacksready (peanuts, cashews, starbursts, chocolate chip cookies) andoften asks the group if they are craving a sweet tooth. Same withdrinks (water and a few sodas)

"does anyone wantsomething? It's in the bag behind my seat."

Is also the one checkingfor restroom breaks.

"if you wanna go tothe restrooms, it's now, otherwise we won't stop until we arrive"

Of course, if any of them(especially Gaz) ask to go, he will find a way for him to go to therestrooms. Will probably grumble for a bit tho.

"I told you to gobefore. Damnit, we stopped 20 minutes ago. Next time, be morecareful."

If he is the one drivinghe will put music on to avoid any awkward silence. It won't be tooloud so that if anyone wants to start a conversation/speak they cantotally be heard. It's more of a backgound music.

Listens to radio mostly.

Has quite somedifficulties to link his phone to the bluetooth but when he managesto do it, he will try to put on some music that everyone can enjoy.

Nothing too extreme, someclassics (Queen, The Rolling Stones, AC/DC)

If he feels like it, hewill hum at the tune.

"if you want to, youcan change the music?"

Always tries his best toplease everyone.

Soap

Alwaysjumps on the opportunity to put music on