Foreword :)

• Dedicat a all my awesome readers! :) x

Hi there! I'm glad that you're checking out my song book! Thank you very much! Hope you'll like it!

I love writing songs, inventing quotes and creating poems with passion! On this book, you'll read my collection of songs. I'll be writing any type of songs except for dirty songs such as sex and drugs. My songs are also free from vulgar words as I don't like them. Many of my songs are inspirational because I love writing that type of songs. Examples of type of songs that are included in this song book are:

1) Songs about positivism from my Zayn Malik fan fiction named Half Full Glass.

2) Songs about persistence from my Zayn Malik fan fiction named Half Full Glass.

3) Songs about fortitude from my 1D / Larry AU named One Direction To The Rescue... UGH!!!

4) Songs about beauty, satisfaction and appreciation (girls, nature, etc.).

5) A few more types of inspirational songs from my 1D / Larry AU named One Direction To The Rescue... UGH!!!

6) And many more. :)

As you can see, the songs that appear in HFG and 1DTTR will appear here too. I just hope that more people can notice them and get inspired so this book exists. Those good qualities should be grasped tightly by everyone, never to be released. So, I hope you don't just enjoy reading them. I hope you'll contemplate their meaning too. Of course, the most important of all is to clasp the good qualities firmly. All the best to you and thanks again for all your support! :)

Do not steal. All rights reserved.

- Brian :) x

Dawn Is Up (Brian's Inspirational Song Book)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara