1. I Can Do It (Be Positive) **with VOCALS and MUSIC!!!**

• Dedicated to everyone on this beautiful planet :)

Hi Emeralds! After so many hours of hard work, I've finally got my song from nothing into a composition! Woohoo! I feel accomplished!

The song is on the sidebar. The boy in the music video is me. I really hope you'll love that song! You don't know how much work I had to do just to create that song!

Well, as you can see, this song aims to be the wake up song of everyone. It helps to make your day great. It reminds you to achive your goals in life, achieve your dreams and make the best out of your life. It helps you to be positive and believe that you can do what you want to. All packed into this 1 minute 46 seconds song. So, I encourage you to set it as your wake up song. I'll be setting it as my wake up song too! Together we change the world to the better!

Please VOTE and COMMENT what you think of the lyrics and the song. It'll make me really happy. Please don't criticize me if my song is bad (which I hope it isn't). I'm not a music expert. I create it just to be my wake up song and perhaps your wake up song too. :)

* * *

I Can Do It (Be Positive)

Sung by: @jllum888 (Brian Lum)

Written by: @jllum888 (Brian Lum)

Composed by: @jllum888 (Brian Lum)

This song have more than just tunes (LOL). Do not steal without my permission. © 2013 Brian Lum Jia Liang. All rights reserved.

I believe I can

I know I can

I always can

Wake up to another great day 

To walk closer to my dreams 

And make changes to the world  

I can do it

My dreams, a beautiful twilight 

But I’ll turn them into reality  

Being positive is the first step  

I’ll be positive

A clap for myself  

To start off my day  

A smile on my face   

To brighten my day  

A pat on my shoulder  

To encourage myself  

To make the best out of my life  

I can do it

It’s engraved deep in my heart

So I’ll hold my hopes high   (but accept any results because there's not point regretting)

Because today’s another great day  

To walk closer to my dreams

And make changes to the world

I can do it

Can, can

I can do it, oh

I can do it

And the first step starts from the mind

So I choose to be positive

I can do it

* * *

Thank you very much for checking out this song book! Your efforts are highly appreciated! I hope you'll check out the other songs written by me. It'll definitely make my day. :)

- Brian :) x