Chapter three: family dinner party

MATURE CONTENT 18+ OF {SMUT}EXPLICIT language/ SWEARING/ VIOLENCE/ GUN VIOLENCE/ REFERENCE TO RAPE AND SMOKING AND ALCOHOL AND DRUGS AND BLOOD AND DEATH / GANGS AND WEAPONS AND sexual assault AND ABUSE AND KIDNAPPING.

Katelyn's pov: it's been 2 weeks since my family and I packed our things and life up from San Diego to move far away from San Diego to New York City. I meet these things amazing two friends during the move but I also meet this person. My two friends are khole and Azalea. I never talked to anybody about what happened to me and Diego because my family and I are scared of devices son to rap me also, my ex-best friend recorded it. They updated the school's website..........I don't trust anybody. Bianca, she is sweet kind of invited me to go to her house because her family is having a dinner party and I'm so scared to be alone at this party I don't know her and her family. I texted khole to ask her if she going to the party.

-    Text-

To: khole,

Hey, khole are you going to Bianca's family dinner party?

From Katelyn.

After a few hours passed

Hey Katelyn, I'm sorry I have been busy with my job all morning, my job keeps me busy but yes I will be there when I am done working. Done my job and yeah Bianca invited me and my family too. I will be there when I am done with my job. I know my sister will be there with Bianca's cousins and her, our friends too. Khole texts katelyn.

I'm scared...... I meant to say okay Katelyn texted khole

( end text message )

-    Family house of Luciano –

Azalea picked Katelyn up from her house and they drove to Luciano's house, they got down of the car and Azalea saw something acting weird on Katelyn and she didn't want to say anything to her until khole or Bianca was with her

Azalea picked Katelyn up from her house and they drove to Luciano's house, they got down of the car and Azalea saw something acting weird on Katelyn and she didn't want to say anything to her until khole or Bianca was with her. She didn't want to be in Katelyn's business.

Hey, are you okay? Anzlea said

Katelyn snap out of her thoughts

I'm sorry what did you say? Katelyn ask

That's okay and I want to ask are you okay? Azalea said