Chapter five : Katelyn's past will catch up to her soon

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT 18+ OF {SMUT}EXPLICIT language/ SWEARING/ VIOLENCE/ GUN VIOLENCE/ REFERENCE TO RAPE AND SMOKING AND ALCOHOL AND DRUGS AND BLOOD AND DEATH / GANGS AND WEAPONS AND sexual assault AND ABUSE AND KIDNAPPING. and bullying ⛔️

♤♕♔°˖✧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚✧˖° ♤♕♔°˖✧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚✧˖° ♤

It's almost spring break for Bianca and katelyn and Azalea and Saint and Steel from college. Katelyn had not seen Aurelius anywhere at Bianca's home or pick up or drop off for Bianca either. Katelyn is comfortable with Bianca and her family also with the girls but she is not fully comfortable being with anyone or telling anyone about what happened to her in San Diego. She is scared of what is happening to her again and the nightmares never go away for her. Bianca invited katelyn to sleep over at her house, but she was still unsure whether to trust anyone yet... Katelyn keeps have nightmares, she didn't want to wake up anyone so she got up from the room.

Katelyn's POV:
Fuck it's been 3 months since my family and I moved away far away from San Diego to NYC. These stupid shit nightmares never go away..... I want to kill myself but I can't do that because my family needs me and my baby sister and baby brother need their sister.... I can't have them having nightmares from losing me like we lost my dad... U slowly get yo from the bed our wake Bianca up, I put my jacket and shoes on. I'm on my Tiptoes to walk to the door. While I walked to the kitchen to grab some water I heard someone in the kitchen. I grab a pillow from the couch and I walk slowly to the kitchen but I almost hit someone who is trying to steal something at the house, the lights were off until I turned them on when I saw him and blood too.

Aurelius's POV: it's 2 am, and my mafia and I are on a mission to grab and steal the supplies from this small group of unknown people who steal from us. We had the things into the van, half of my mafia people were gone to drive off to our warehouse but Xavier, khole, and I were still there to finish everything up so that we could leave and blow the warehouse of them to leave a message to them that don't mess with us. I told them to go home and that I would be okay and they nodded their heads and got into the car to drive off while I was on the way to my mom's house I didn't notice someone was following my car and I didn't want them to know where is my mom's house or my house because both of the houses are my family and my daughter too but first I grab my gun went to a different area to wait for them to find me, I turned around my car to look for the head at them, I point at my gun at them and hit their car but I didn't know I got hit until I drive to my mom's house, I felt dizzy 🥴 and I wanted to crash my car into something but my car stop and something tell me that I need to stop into my mom's driveway, my eyes were trying to close and I'm weak... I have this feeling that I need to stay away for a little while..... $ didn't know how I got into my mom's house or how I got the strength to get out of the car, to open the door of the house. Walk to the kitchen to find the aid kit so I could patch this wound up so it would stop the bleeding I heard someone coming in while I was doing that... I grab my gun to point at someone to get my strength to open my eyes to see it's Katelyn getting scared and fears too...:. I drop my gun on the kitchen chair.

What are you .... Doing? Aurelius Katelyn said in fear

Baby girl..... it's okay..... I'm putting my gun down... Aurelius was going to finish but he was in pain and hard to breathe, he fell on the ground

Wh..what happen... We need to call 911... Katelyn said

My love..... help me patch my wound up with the....aid...kit Aurelius said

You need to report this to the police Aurelius katelyn said

No please.....( hard to breathe) please....grab my phone in my jacket and call Xavier...Aurelius said in pain