II. Concert

The time has come, Y/N got into a nice dress. Now, she is currently waiting for two of her friends to come pick her up. Y/N looked at herself in the mirror, checking to see if anything looks wrong, she wanted to look good for this concert..but..

"Why? Why did I dress like this as if I'm going on a date?..it's just a concert, Bronya wouldn't notice me either so what's the use." Just before she opened her closet to change, there was a loud knock on the door. Y/N just stood there for a second, forgetting what to do then quickly going to the front door to open.

"Hey March, Stelle!" Stelle gave her a small smile meanwhile March was shaking with excitement. Seems like she can't wait. "AH, Y/N YOU LOOK FABULOUS!" March took a hold of Y/N's shoulders and shaking her. The H/C started feeling dizzy as she did that, Stelle grabbed March's wrist to prevent her from continuously doing that. "I think you should stop doing that, you're making N/N hurt!" Stelle scolded March a bit after that then look back at Y/N "enough chit chatting, let's go to Bronya's concert already." The three friends went to the concert by foot because it wasn't really that far from where they are.

-
Later
-

"EEK!! WE'RE HERE WE'RE HERE!!!" The pink hair girl excitedly cheered. Y/N smiled at her childish behaviour.
"Y/N, you don't seem too excited. Are you alright? Do you..not like Bronya anymore?" Stella asked Y/N. "Eh- I do like Bronya it's just that..uhm- let's just not talk about it..let's enjoy this while it lasts yeah?" The girl gave Stelle a sincere smile, march and Stelle giving eachother a look. "Right, let's enjoy this."

Some more talking later, the show started, with the blue lights flickering and a silhouette appearing. "Hello Belobog. It is I, Bronya Rand. Thank you for coming to the concert, now..are you ready!?" The crowd started cheering as the silhouette starts to slowly come up front showing the star of the show, Bronya Rand. Y/N stared at her in awe. The three of them got front row seats so it was easy to see Bronya.

The song started to blast as the idol sang the lyrics.(I don't know what song to use so like, u can imagine any song) Y/N smiled to herself, she liked the way her idol crush sang. It made her heart flutter. While Y/N just completely adores Bronya, the other two cheered. March cheering out loud the most, it wouldn't be surprising if her voice lost tomorrow.

The music comes to it's end and Bronya went to sit on the edge of the stage, right infront of Y/N. Both Stelle and March look at her panicked friend, smirking at her.

Bronya looked down at Y/N, giving her a smile. She placed her mic down and started talking to her. "Hey there, what's your name?" The idol asked, Y/N was stuck between her words. The only sound came out of her was a tiny yelp. Bronya chuckled then got down the stage. She continued staring at Y/N, her hand going to Y/N's head to pat her. "You're a cute one. I don't think I've ever seen you in my past conce-" Bronya was cut off by fans screaming, pushing Y/N away to meet Bronya. Stelle pushed the fan back to their own spot. "Hey! Don't do my friend like that." Stelle yelled, causing the fan to apologize. "well,it was nice meeting you..ah..miss uhm-" "Y/N." Y/N managed to blurt out her name. "What was that?" Bronya couldn't much hear from her other fans shouting so much. " Y/N L/N. N-nice to meet you too.." Y/N stuttered. Bronya smiled at her once again, but it's much more different from the first smile she gave her. She doesn't know what makes it different. "See you Y/N." Bronya gave her one last look before grabbing her mic and going up the stage."

"Goodnight Belobog, thank you once again for coming to my show. Have a great night." With that, Bronya went backstage as the crowd's cheer became more loud.

"Ah Y/N you're so lucky.." March sigh. "I can't believe that was real...she..she talked to me.." Y/N cupped her own cheeks that was currently pink shaded. Stelle giggled at that. "I think there might be an actual chance that you get to see her again eh..like those corny fanfictions. Heh." Y/N couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or not but she didn't really care. She just hopes that she gets to talk with her again.

Once they reached Y/N's house, Y/N look at her two friends. "Wait..aren't you guys going to stay? I mean it's dark out." "We're..not quite sure..we could stay but we didn't bring any spare clothing..and we'll be stinky in the morning so.." Stelle told her. "Which means we don't get to stay then?" March asked, Stelle nods. "Oh, alright. Take care! Goodnight you too!!" Y/N waved at the two of them as they both walked away.