III.

You were currently in a sleep, after last night you started daydreaming about what could've happened next. You were sleeping peacefully until you were interrupted by a knock on the door. You groaned as you woke up, rubbing your eyes to get the tiredness to go away. You got up and went to the front door and open it to see your friend, Stelle. "Oh, hey Stelle..what do you want." You yawned mid sentence as you look at her with tired eyes. "I was just asking if you want to go to the underworld with me, march and Dan Heng? Bronya's coming by the way." Stelle asked, she knew that you would come if Bronya was with them. And to her expectations, you actually agreed. Although Stelle wasn't lying about the "bronya is coming" part. She actually wanted to come along.

"Get ready then, I'll wait for you near the alleyway. Make sure to dress nice, who knows you might catch her attention again." Stelle jokingly said while winking. Not long after, she left leaving you to stare outside for a moment.

You close the door, leaning into it then sighing. "Bronya, going along? That sounds ridiculous. It's as if Bronya are close friends with them...whatever...I'll just follow them, I have nothing to do anyways." You talk to yourself before getting ready

-
Later
-

you got in your usual outfit, getting ready. You went out and meet the others. To your surprise Bronya actually came along. That made you gasp. "Oh hey Y/N, you finally came!" March said as she grabs your wrist and drag you along while the others find a way to the underground. Bronya led the way, since she knows.. obviously.

A while later, you and your friends reached the underground. The vibe of it looks cool you thought. You've never been in the underground before. You were told that it was dangerous. As you look around, the others are checking out the places leaving you and Bronya alone. You didn't realize it until she tapped on your shoulder. You turned to look and saw her smiling at you which made your heart beat fast. "O-oh..hello.." you stuttered. That was stupid, you thought. She only giggled. "Hello, it's you from the concert right? I haven't quite gotten your name yet. I believe it is Y/N?" She looks at you, her eyebrows are raised. "Y-yes..that's..ahem..that's me." You stuttered again. "Why so tense? Calm down." She lightly chuckle and grab and your shoulders. "Wanna take a look around together?"

When she said that, you quickly nodded. You really can't believe this is happening right now. "Let's go then." Bronya let's go of her grip and walks side by side with you.

-

HI. SORRY IF HTIS IS SHORT I LOST JNTEREST IN HSR SO I MIGHT BE UPDATING LATE SKALSKF