IV. Guards

you're walking with Bronya, during the walk it was silent until you decided to speak up. "So...why did you want to join my friends to the underworld?" You already knew the answer but you didn't want it to be awkward between you and her. She looks at you for a moment. "Well I don't have nothing better to do so when I saw your friends I accidentally overheard their conversation saying that they'll go here so I asked them if I could join."

You nodded, the silence falls once again until Bronya stop in her tracks making you do the same. You look at her in confusion. "Stop right there!" A voice called out for you both. Bronya turns around and sigh. "If it isn't the princess of Belobog." One of the guards said. The silver haired girl rub her temple as the guard called her that. "Do not call me that."

The guards then laughs. You can only stand there, waiting for the right moment to attack. The guards gets closer to you both, you nearly pulled out your weapon until all of you were surrounded but sparks.(I'm sorry I don't know what to call it)

A figured appeared, almost knocking the guards. They gasped once the figure was fully shown. "Miss Seele.." they took a step back. "How dare you attack someone on this turf."(I probably got it wrong lmao) the guards immediately ran away.

Both you and Bronya look at this person named Seele. "And both of you.. especially Belobog's princess—"

"Do not call me that." Bronya raised her voice up a little. You were quite startled for a bit. "Right. What are you both doing here." The blue haired girl cross her arms as she observes the both of you. "We were just trying to take a look around here." You told her. Seele chuckled. "Yeah right. I bet you both are up to something." You facepalm yourself meanwhile Bronya roll her eyes.

The three of you heard footsteps, it turned out to be Dan Heng, March and Stelle..and some random blue haired guy.

"Oh..there you guys are...and who's this?" March looks at Seele. The blue haired guy spoke up. "Miss Seele!" His eyes widened. "Are you guys in trouble?" Stelle asked, looking at you and Bronya. "No, we weren't.. we were just talking a walk and some guards randomly attack us, but... Seele came to the rescue..I guess?" You explained it in short detail.

"And who's this guy?" Bronya pointed at the blue haired man. He immediately introduced himself in the most dramatic way possible. "The name's Sampo Koski!" He said, randomly pulling a rose out of nowhere.

This is going to be interesting.

-

BronSeele solos