Moosical

"Omo, my heart is beating like crazy," Solar took Wheein's hand and put it on top of her heart, "Feel it,"

"Oh, it is, I can feel mine is going insane too," Wheein took Solar's hand and did the same thing.

Next to them, the rapper line duo were doing little jumps to calm their nerves. Hwasa and Moonbyul play pretend to put back their bursting hearts inside their ribcages, fooling around before MAMAMOO's first concert begins.

The four girls practiced and prepared the best they could for this moment; elaborate stage performances, new songs and choreographies, special segments, and fan service. Even on their spot backstage, ready with full makeup and dazzling costumes surrounded by staff, they could hear the rumbling of thousands MooMoos inside Seoul Olympic Hall. The ground beneath them quaked slightly from the crowd vibration. Excitement and anticipation in the air are heavy. The electrifying atmosphere and intense energy can be felt even ten minutes before the concert kick start.

Many people have worked hard for this very moment; Moonbyul, Solar, Wheein, Hwasa, the staff, Do-hoon the CEO, RBW investors, management, venue and media partners, sponsorship partners, and especially MAMAMOO fans and family. This is a big milestone for both MAMAMOO and their company history. This two-day concert alone was estimated to generate about 1,5 billion won. And this is only the beginning for MAMAMOO.

"Come here, girls," Do-hoon called them into a circle, "Before we begin, I want to say how proud I am we've come this far. Your first MAMAMOO concert ever," He smiled all teeth, making the girls do the same, "We all have been dreaming about this day and it's finally here. I'll keep this simple; I want you to deliver what we've practiced all these months and have fun. Your friends, family, and fans are here today to celebrate your musical journey. Do good work today, be careful not to trip out there, and let's rock this stage!"

"MAMAMOO," Solar called with her hand in the middle of their circle, insisting others join her.

"Eoi!" Everyone chanted.

And the 2016 MAMAMOO 'MOOSICAL' concert commenced.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Moonbyul made a pact with Solar a few weeks ago; they should avoid looking at each other during I Love Too performance to avoid a waterworks explosion. Neither wants to ugly cry in front of the huge crowd.

Do-hoon promoted the song in a lovely package for the public; making I Love Too a fan song; appreciating MooMoos who are devoted to MAMAMOO; attending concerts, buying albums and merchandise, and participating in fan projects. The relationship between MAMAMOO and MooMoo is built on a foundation of mutual admiration and respect. And this song acted as a sweet declaration of those very things; the four MAMAMOO girls love and are grateful for the fandom.

너로 인해 생기는 자신감

Because of you, I found confidence

아직 많이 부족한 나지만 옆에 있어줄래

I'm still lacking in many ways, but will you stay by my side?

우리 통하는 것 같애

I think we have a connection

어쩜 벌써 기분 좋아지네

How come I already feel better?

The lyrics are suitable enough to be considered a fan song, many people can relate to it. When she first heard the news, Solar was cautious of Moonbyul's reaction to Do-hoon's idea. It was a special song she created for Moonbyul. So, she was a little bit skeptical when Moonbyul praised Do-hoon instead of going against his idea to promote it that way.