A date?

Kim Seokjin
~pov~

The way we looked at each other was dreamy. He looked at me like I was the world, and I looked at him, endearingly. And I knew we both didn't want this moment to end. We wanted to live in that moment forever.

But then a phone call interrupted our happiness.

"Jin, it's my phone. Get off, let me see who it is" Namjoon said, still laughing, slowly getting back up.

I got off, and he pulled out his phone and his smile turned into a frown.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"No one. It's just, a teacher from our school. He's been bothering me about this dumb school project, and keeps asking me if I wanna join his stupid club." He explains.

"Well, do you want to join?" I ask him.

"I do, but then, we won't get to spend time together. It's a huge project, and we might not even be able to meet because I'll be busy."  He hangs his head even lower than before.

Well. He has to join. He's new. This project might help gain him some popularity. He might not get bullied like I did...

"It's ok," I say. "You should join. You're new to the school, and you need to know how things work here, so maybe, you should go."

I don't know if I'm trying to reassure him, or myself...

"But...hyung-" he starts whining, but I stop him.

"No but's. I said you have to join. And it's an order, since I'm older than you."
I try to hold onto myself.

"Ok hyung. But you have to meet me in the break, and during lunch and bunk a few lessons if you can!" He smiles cheerfully as he says this. Which makes me smile as well.

"Yeah ok. I'm not sure about bunking lessons, but I will meet you during lunch and other breaks." I flash him, what I think is, my brightest smile.

"Hyung, I wanted to ask you........" Namjoon speaks up all of a sudden.

"Yeah, ask me whatever you want" I tell him.

"Will you go on a date with...me?" As he says this, he hides half of his face behind a sofa cushion, as if he just asked something illeagal.

I can't help but laugh as he does this.

"Na-namjoon (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) ofc I will ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. I will go out with you" I answer, as he slowly puts the cushion down.

He jumps with joy and starts doing a really cute dance in tiny, and we both just sit there laughing at each other...