Author's note

Hi, thanks for checking out this book 🖤🤎

I had this idea in my head for a long time, so this is very dear to my heart. This is a sport romance between a basketball player and his trainer. If you check my profile (if you haven't , please do and follow me 😉) you would see that I'm a sport girl though I don't play but I do follow the game religiously. I promise. Well my love for sports has propelled me to write this novel, I hope you enjoy as much as l enjoyed writing it. With that I welcome you to Charlotte and Jamal's story🙂

SUMMARY

Twenty-four year old Charlotte Larson is very passionate about basketball and dreams of playing in WNBA. After getting injured while playing, she's ruled out playing professionally. The only way to still be involved in the game is by being an athletic trainer.

She's happy with that especially after being appointed by one of the biggest teams in the NBA to help their struggling injured player but somehow she sleeps with him at a party before her appointment.

Twenty-six years old Jamal Adams plays for Chicago Bulldogs. He has failed all expectations of him ever since drafted in the NBA as number one pick due to many setbacks.

After flashes of brilliance towards the end of last season, everyone including team owners, coaches, pundits and fans alike believe this is the season he steps up and helps the team.

Karma has other ideas as just at the start of the season, Jamal gets badly injured and will be sidelined for a long time.

Once again, he has failed those expectations, disappointment hangs over him and the last thing he needs is distractions but somehow he sleeps with his new athletic trainer unknownly.

Sure there's nothing wrong with a one night stand but feeling develop and the team has a strict policy against player-coach relationship. Nevertheless Charlotte and Jamal have goals they want to achieve. The question is will they allow their feelings impact them.

COPYRIGHT
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead or actual incident is purely coincidental.
©2023 wanderlustwriter1| all rights reserved

Once again thanks for giving this book a chance and don't forget to vote, comment and follow. All these means a lot and feel free to give feedback. I always respond.
Thanks 🖤🤎