chapter three

THE PART I dreaded the most after a night of fun is waking up. My head pounded with an immense headache I can't believe is possible as my eyes narrowed adjusting to the sunlight streaming into the room. Wait hold on, where am I? I questioned myself alarmed as my curtains are thick enough to shield sunlight.

Alarmed, my eyes opened wide as I looked around my surrounding. THIS IS NOT MY ROOM! I screamed to myself. I tried to rise up from the bed but couldn't as I felt weight on my waist. Looking down, I saw an arm holding me around my waist. That's not my arm. Duhhh obviously.

My eyes widened as I saw the owner of the arm and that is when everything came crashing down. The partying with Anita, she leaving with damson, the staring guy which I later learnt his name to be Jamal, dancing with him and following him home and even to his bed. I sighed to myself what alcohol makes one do.

"Fuck" I slightly cursed as I noted that we were both naked and the bedsheets were heavily rumpled. Must have been a night. Looking at the man I spent my night with, what a fine man. At least I made a good decision while intoxicated.

Stopping my train of thought, I look over to the clock on the drawers beside the bed. Oh no, it's nearly midday, explains the intense sunlight. He's probably going to wake up soon and I can't be found here. That's going to be very awwkward, what am I going to say? I had a wonderful time with you. Nah.... impossible.

One thing that is not taught is what happens after a night stand. Really, you never know what to do or say.

Gently, I tried to lift his arm but I couldn't, like somehow this snoring man has a strong grip. Lord please, like I can't be found here when he wakes up. Slowly I removed his fingers one after the other to release his grip.

"Mhmmm mhmmm" he mumbled rolling to the other side of the bed. Gosh, thank goodness.

I jumped off the bed gathering my things as fast as possible. Picking my dress up from last night I thought there's no way I'm wearing this in broad daylight. I gave the room another glance noting how spacious the room is with amazing decor. How is this man well off at this young age. Jamal can't be more than 26 years of age because he looks so young.

I quickly packed my things looking around for what I will be able to wear. I can't believe I have to steal his clothes as I came across a sweatshirt and joggers on a drawer. I quickly put on the clothes not minding how they were twice my size. Or maybe thrice.

Walking straight to the door to make a dash out of this room, that when the worst of things happened. Like why this moment will my phone decide to ring. Hold on, I didn't even remember I had a phone and wanted to leave without picking it. What a wonderful decision that would've been.

I quickly picked the phone from the table and made a run for it cause I don't even want to know if he woke up at that moment. You know times in life that you don't know whether you are running or walking but somehow simultaneously you are the doing both.

Well that how I left the house and the question nagging at me was how did I even do that cause the house is so large and I couldn't find the exit. I should just thank my stars and the middle-aged woman I met in the kitchen which by the way I scared the hell out to please show me the way out.

Not an experience I want try ever again.

Now time to kill Anita cause girl why let me go home a guy after I said I wouldn't.

🏀🏀🏀

"I can't believe you let me follow him home." I rambled to Anita as I paced around the room.

She sat crossed leg on the couch looking at me like I had totally lost it. "Charlotte, was he bad?"

Confused I asked "bad at what?"