Chapter 2:Memories

Peter pov

What should I do now ? I have no where to go. I can't even call someone since I don't have my phone and didn't even bother to remember the numbers. I only know of May and Mr. Stark. Ned must have already gone on a vacation soon after the school like he said. MJ had already gone to her hometown yesterday not bothering to come today. I am hungry and cold. But I don't have enough money. Dammit Parker luck. Always there to hit at best moments.
...
Am I really this bothersome ? Am I really a burden to everyone? Why does everyone I care about leave me like this? Should I really never have existed? Dammit Peter put yourself together. You can't have thoughts like these. You have to live.

Third pov
Peter was thinking about all these things looking at the pendant which May gave him.
"I'll live and never give up. Like I promised you...May"
.
.
.
It was night time which was really cold. To Peter it was even colder since he was technically bit by a radioactive spider . He could not sleep in a proper shelter due to shortage of money. So he went in an abandoned looking Hut which only had four broken walls and no roof. He layed on the cold floor covering himself with a blanket he made for himself from two shirts he had. He had started a fire to keep himself warm but it was also starting to go.
"It's really cold. Mr. Stark had put on a nice warmer device installed in the tower for me and even in my suit just to prevent me from going into hibernation like that time"
Peter chuckles remembering those days.

*Flashback*
"Ha..! Ha ..! It's too cold. My eyes are so heavy. It feels like I am gonna pass out. No peter get up. It's the new year celebration today and I wanna help Dad and everyone at the tower." Peter got up and tried to make his way to the door.
"Peter your body is getting colder and a bit weaker. I suggest you to go back to bed while I inform the boss about it." FRIDAY spoke.
"No I am alright" Peter said. "I have already informed him and he is coming. You can't ignore yourself Peter." Geez she act like my mom even tho she's AI. I can sense it. Soon enough my eyes and body gave up and I let myself into the darkness by falling on the ground.
The last thing I heard was door burst open and someone shouting my
name.
.
.
Tony pov
"PETER" I shouted while seeing my kid falling to the ground. I picked him up and God he was so cold.
"Peter come on wake up! Peter! Kid!" "Calm down Tony. FRIDAY call Bruce to go to medbay urgently. It's about Peter". I heard Steve say. Right. He was with me when FRIDAY told us about Pete. Me and Steve took Peter to the medbay where Bruce was waiting for us. He took Peter and immediately started to examine him after shoving us outside the door. I heard footsteps to see Peper followed by other Avengers looking distressed.
"How is he ?! " Was the first thing I heard Peper say. "I don't know. He was so cold when I touched him and was not opening his eyes. I am really scared for him" Everyone there, were all distressed waiting for the news about Peter..about their favourite kid. Soon enough I saw the door open and Bruce came out.
"He's ok right" I asked feeling everyone gaze towards Bruce waiting for the answer.
"Yes but-"

Peter pov
I tried opening my eyes but couldn't because the light was too bright. I groaned and soon enough I heard someone say something and light dimming up a bit. Finally I can open my eyes now. I opened it up tried to adjust and finally saw a face infront of me. DAD!!?? I tried sitting up but my back hurt so I couldn't get up perfectly. But my dad along with MOM!!?? help me straighten up. Soon enough I saw my super family infront of me smiling like they've been relieved.
" Are you ok? Does anything hurt?"
Day says. " No I am fine just my back". I said "That must be because you laid on the bed for way long" I heard uncle Bruce say. Wait too long ? I now remember passing out in my bedroom and right now I am in... medbay?
" What do you meant too long?"
" You were sleeping for a week and 2 days" Uncle Clint said.
"Oh. WAIT ! A WEEK! HOW AND WHY! SINCE I WAS BITTEN BY A RADIOACTIVE SPIDER I NEVER GOT SICK. SO HOW NOW???"
"You were hibernating. Since you know you have spiders DNA" Uncle Bruce said.
"Oh my god I just keep discovering new things about me "
"Peter, Bruce told us about it-"
" YOU GOT BIT BY WHAT ??!! " Mom got cutted off by literally everyone except dad.
"Yeah" I said.
"WHEN??" Wanda asked.
"Uhhh.. 4-5months ago"
Everyone was so loud and talking to each other which made my head hurt until it became dead silent. It was because of certain someone said this.
" So you're Spiderman right ? "

.......
915 words
A/n - so how was it? I hope you enjoyed.
Who do you think this certain someone is ???(⁠⊙⁠_⁠◎⁠)
Until next time <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>