Chapter 4:Who ?

A/n - Enjoy ~~ 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。
•••••••••••

Third pov

It was early in the morning, birds chirping around and 'thankfully' no snowfall. Peter had just woken up. Still thinking about how he survived the night, went to the well nearby and washed himself up even tho the water was freezing. He also collected some water just in case and went back where all his stuff was. He ate an apple which was in his backpack he took to school yesterday.

Now he was sitting silently thinking what to do next. He grabbed a pen and his notebook and started writing.

Peter pov

Hmmm... I need to decide how to survive. Calling Ned and Mj was out of option because I didn't even know their number since I never bothered too. Regret. Not only them but I can't contact even Uncle Thor, Big bro Loki , Shuri and her brother, Uncle Steve and big sis Wanda and vision. I don't even know whether they are like others or not. I don't even want to find out at this point. I am too scared to get hurt again.

I need to get out of here and find a better place to live. I have time till school starts again. Maybe I will be able to collect enough money till then. Well...wait...O YES! YES! HOW DID I FORGOT. MAY'S ACCOUNT. SHE USED TO COLLECT MONEY FOR US JUST IN CASE! I DON'T KNOW AFTER MEETING DA- MR. STARK. God it's gonna take time. But yes. Where is the card tho. May be in my bag or somewhere. Please God just this time let me find it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*1 hour later*
FOUND IT! I am so tired. I can't believe it swep away with my shirt while searching. I was so panicked. A ray of hope. ( I don't know how it works but let's consider it works in this au (⁠๑⁠•⁠﹏⁠•⁠) )

*Time skip*

It was really stressful to convince them. *Sigh* 2000$. Mr. Stark took care of everything for me so I guess May didn't feel to store much but I think I can go on with it for some time. First I need to get myself a shelter. No wait. I need to get away from here I don't want to face them again. I want to live freely without any fear. Right. But where to ?...... Let's go wherever my fate take me.
As I was about to start walking, my spider senses told me not to move.
*BAM !!*
Someone crashed straight into the trash bin in the alleyway. Had I moved, I would also have went flying with him. But who was he? A robber? Criminal? But my senses didn't warn me any further which kinda confused me. Just as I was about to look, the person jumped out of it, flipped in the air and landed perfectly as if trying to impress someone. But as I looked at him again.....It was...

To be continued ~~~

•••••••
Kinda short I know but I really wanted to do a cliffhanger even though I know many may guess. (⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠♪

500 words