Chapter 10: Hehehe

A/n - I have no idea what I wrote in this chapter. This is a small chapter that just came to mind.
Enjoy~

•••••🕷️•••••

*Continuation of flashback for previous chapter*

Third pov

The children made Peter sit on a chair in the middle of the room. Suddenly the lights went out and there was complete silence. Well not for Peter as he could still hear the tip toe of the children. He had no idea what was coming and his danger sense was also not doing any help. Maybe because there was no danger.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly a light came out which was surrounding him. Well it was not the actual light he thought off.
The children were surrounding him each having torch in their hand which was lit up making only their faces visible. They were also wearing a white sheet wrapped around themselves. They were glaring at Peter and mumbling something.

Peter on the other hand was hella confused. To him it seemed like a deadly ritual was being performed.

Their voices began to get louder and they started moving their upperbodies in sinc side to side.

The eldest stepped forward and shouted, "STEPHEN!!!"

A boy came forward with a plate on which there was some stuff. The eldest one grabbed things one by one. First he wrapped around a red cloth on Peter and asked him to keep his hand on a box and close his eyes. Peter did so. After a few minutes they let Peter open his eyes and was stunned and frozen.

All the children had the leaf dress like the early age humans and were looking at Peter with wide eyes like they will pop out at any time.

"PETER PARKER!!!" Someone shouted which brought Peter back to reality.

"You are now the part of the family.
So for the final ritual we will have a welcoming dance and you will be provided with our family symbol"
A little girl said calmly but mischievously to Peter.

Peter nodded not knowing what to say.

"EVERYONE ON THE POSITION!"
Eldest one commanded. Soon everyone made a big circle with four kids sitting in the middle of the circle around Peter. And the started to sing.

"JINGALALA HUR HUR! JINGALALA HUR HUR! JINGALALA HUR HUR! JINGALALA HUR HUR! JINGALALA HUR HUR! JINGALALA HUR HUR! JINGALALA HUR HUR!...."

Peter didn't understand a thing but was enjoying it.

Then the little girl came with a crown and a badge. The badge was in red and gold colour. In bold letter 'El.Bro2'
under which in small font 'aka.genius'
was written.

"El.Bro 2 because you are now second eldest here after Pietro to take care of us and genius because you are one no doubt and that's what Pietro called you first."

"Thanks" Peter said.

"Now that's done would you like to dance "

"Yeah"

"Come on then"

"Uh-huh first eat up everyone "
Pietro said coming out of the kitchen.

" Oh come on! It will be fun. You also come."
Everyone asked Pietro with puppy eyes.

"Ok ok. EVERYONE.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.LETS ROCK!!!!!!!"

*Flashback ends*

Peter pov

I wonder how's everyone doing back in New York.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*In New York*
News report.

"Spider-Man has not be seen in New York for past couple of days. Where is he now? Did something happen to our friendly neighbourhood superhero ?
Avengers are also not saying anything but the rumours has it that Spider-Man is not the part of them anymore and will not be continuing his work. The thefts have also increased in just a couple of days. Will New York be fine without Spider-Man?"

••••••••🕷️••••••••
A/n- Hehehehehe

600 words