Matilda Philadelphia Carey

Matilda Philadephia Carey

Matilda Philadephia Carey is the daughter of Robert Carey and his wife, Elizabeth Hastings of New York City, New York, in The United States.

Matilda is a college student at The University of New York and she is majoring in English History and Literature and she was born in 1955.

Matilda Philadephia Carey in 2273 enters The University of New York and she joins the debate club and the History Club and one day the debate club is arguing over if Queen Anne Boleyn was innocent or guilty of the crimes that were imposed on her in 1536.

Matilda Carey is passionate about Queen Anne Boleyn's innocence and that King Henry The VIII is culprit as he could not accept the fact that he was the one that responsible for determining the sex of his unborn child and with three of his wives, he only got one weak son, King Edward The Sixth with the great expense of losing his third wife, Lady Jane Seymour who was only Queen in name and who was never crowned and furthermore, she only came from a gentry family in Wiltshire, where Sir Thomas Boleyn was the Earl.

Matilda explains " Anne Boleyn was the great-granddaughter of Lord John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk and through his eldest granddaughter, Lady Elizabeth Howard who was only 15 years old when she married the ambitious Sir Thomas Boleyn and her oldest brother, Lord Thomas Howard, Earl of Surrey and her father, Lord Thomas Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk was equally ambitious and how do we know that Lady Elizabeth really wanted to marry Sir Thomas Boleyn?"

"We know from history that Queen Anne Boleyn was a descendant from her great-grandfather from the second son of King John of England and through two of his sons, King Henry III and his younger brother, Prince Richard of Cornwall and through great-grandchildren, Lady Margaret of Brotherton and Lady Joan of Cornwall and their children, Lady Elizabeth Seagrave and Sir John Howard II and their grandchildren, Lady Margaret Mowbray and Sir Robert Howard who were the father and mother of Lord John Howard, who was the oldest and only grandson of Lord Thomas Mowbray, Duke of Norfolk."

"Look at the ancestry of Lady Jane Seymour? What is there but she came from Prince Lionel, Duke of Clarence and through his daughter, Lady Phillipa who married Lord Edmund Mortimer, 3rd Earl of March and their daughter, Lady Elizabeth Mortimer and her Lady Elizabeth Percy and her daughter, Lady Mary Clifford who married Sir Philip Wentworth and they have Sir Henry Wentworth who married Lady Anne Say and she was half sister to Lady Elizabeth Tinley but through her mother's second marriage to Lord John Say and they had Lady Marjorie Wentworth and she married Sir John Seymour who had Lady Jane Seymour." Matilda tells them.

"King Henry The Eighth will have a lot to answer for on judgment day when he goes in front of his creator but can he justify his actions to his God?" Matilda asks her fellow debaters.

"Furthermore, what evidence does he against Lord George Boleyn, Mark Smeaton, Sir William Brenton, and Sir Henry Norris, Sir Francis Weston, as none of them admitted that they were guilty and Lord Thomas Cromwell made Mark Smeaton confess under extreme torture." Matilda tells her debaters.

"English Law is hopelessly flawed, when it is hear-say admitted into a court of law.? Matilda asks.

"How in the world can an uncle, a father, and a former lover sit and accuse their niece, daughter and the woman that he once loved that she is guilty of something that she never did and King Henry The VIII just wanted to get rid of her because she didn't give him a son." Matilda asks.

"How can anyone believe the word of a schemer like Lady Jane Parker who Lord George Boleyn never wanted to marry in the first place." Matilda asks.

Like Lady Jane Parker was a credible witness and she was jealous of the relationship that Lord George and his sister, Queen Anne had with each other.? Matilda asks.